Best Drugstore Brushes?

Liz_Love

What do you guys think the best drugstore brushes are? Right now I'm working with a set of Real Techniques brushes but I'm looking to expand my brush collection beyond what's really available from RT.

I've heard good things about e.l.f. And Sonia Kashuk. What are your thoughts on these? Are there others?

shellygrrl

Staff member
What is "best" largely depends on one's preferences and needs and is super subjective. Because of that, I don't believe there's a universal "best" anything.

That said, I think Sonia Kashuk, even now, has a wide variety to choose from. If your preferences are more to synthetic, e.l.f.'s Studio range is decent. Or go online and check out Royal & Langnickel (it's not drugstore, but it would fall into the "affordable" category; they have some all synthetic ranges).

Erica53094

Sonia Kashuck have really good affordable brushes. I love the ELF brushes too. The ones I am not a fan of are the ecotools. They imo are too soft and don't pick up color. But if there is one "high end" brush you need is the MAC 217. It is $25 but worth it and you'll get so much wear out of it. So versatile. I like real techniques too.

Latest posts