Opinions on a website please!

rachelgreen

New User
Hi girls!

I was about to but a cream from the brand Sisheido, when I came across this website: https://www.beautytheshop.com/us/. I found that prices are really cheap, have you ever bought in this shop? How come prices can be that cheap? I would appreciated if you could give me some advice.

Thanks in advance!
Rachel

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've never ordered from them. I think the site may be Asia-based, and Shiseido is a Japanese brand.

That said, better to order/pay full price from a website you know (Sephora, Nordstrom, or direct from Shiseido's site) than to buy at a discount from a site you're not familiar with.

Lin1018

I've never ordered from them. I think the site may be Asia-based, and Shiseido is a Japanese brand.

That said, better to order/pay full price from a website you know (Sephora, Nordstrom, or direct from Shiseido's site) than to buy at a discount from a site you're not familiar with.

Very good advice because the discount site may be selling old stock and it may not be the real McCoy.

rachelgreen

New User
Hi girls! Finally I bought and I couldn't be happier!!! It is the cheapest store and products are totally original. Totally recommended!

CassieLyons

Glad to hear it went well! I personally probably wouldn't have risked it due to fearing that it would never come, be old product, or be a fake but i'm overly paranoid! I agree with Shelley I always get my products from a place that I know.

Lin1018

Hi girls! Finally I bought and I couldn't be happier!!! It is the cheapest store and products are totally original. Totally recommended!

Nope, not for me. The phrase "too good to be true" always comes to mind when I see "specials". Glad it worked out for you though, brave girl.

Latest posts