Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette

NaomiH

I've been enjoying putting Alice over different liners. So far I've used it over Cranberry and RIRI Woo PLWLP and loved the outcome.

BuickMackane

Can't get enough of "Iracebeth" at the minute it looks amazing a raspberry red and the matte formula feels amazing not drying one bit and lasts for ages <3 I've been using it with "Wonderland" Lipliner from the Gwen Stefani Collection!!

View attachment 54297

You look fabulous in Iracabeth!

It's the only item I picked up from this collection, and I couldn't agree with you more about the formula. It's phenomenal. If the mattes in the new Vice lipstick line are anything like Iracebeth I'll be in serious trouble.

NATlar

Love it! :heart: I totally skipped on this collection, but now 3 lippies are standing out to me. Mad Hatter, Iracebeth & Alice! I may have to trip it to my local Sephora...

Awww thank you... those are the three I have and they're worth it can't wait to wear Mad Hatter soon!

Looks great on you!

Thank you lovely :D!!

Looks beautiful on you!

Thank you hun :D!!

You look fabulous in Iracabeth!

It's the only item I picked up from this collection, and I couldn't agree with you more about the formula. It's phenomenal. If the mattes in the new Vice lipstick line are anything like Iracebeth I'll be in serious trouble.

Thanks hun and likewise haha I haven't fell in love with a UD lipstick as much as I have for Iracebeth before wish I could've got a back up but they're all sold out here now but I'm lucky enough to get the one so am happy with that :D!!

NaomiH

Quick look I did today using the palette. I used Dream On all over my lid, Gone Mad on my outer lid and crease, Time to deepen the outer corner, Bandersnatch on the lower lash line, Chessboard as a transition colour and to blend out the bottom lash line to rid harshness, and Looking Glass as inner corner and brow highlight. :)
View attachment 54374
View attachment 54375

All the colors seemed to blend together well, I'd suggest using a sticky base and packing on Dream On with a dense brush but I really like that shadow even though it seems to get pretty bad reviews.

montREALady

Quick look I did today using the palette. I used Dream On all over my lid, Gone Mad on my outer lid and crease, Time to deepen the outer corner, Bandersnatch on the lower lash line, Chessboard as a transition colour and to blend out the bottom lash line to rid harshness, and Looking Glass as inner corner and brow highlight. :)
View attachment 54374
View attachment 54375

All the colors seemed to blend together well, I'd suggest using a sticky base and packing on Dream On with a dense brush but I really like that shadow even though it seems to get pretty bad reviews.

Love it! What's on your lips? I haven't been paying attention but are the bad reviews for quality or just that they seem like the same ole colors? Aside from the packaging, I didn't feel the need to get this because I feel like it's nothing new.

NaomiH

Love it! What's on your lips? I haven't been paying attention but are the bad reviews for quality or just that they seem like the same ole colors? Aside from the packaging, I didn't feel the need to get this because I feel like it's nothing new.

Thank you! It's Sheer Seduction from MAC's Temperature Rising collection a couple of years ago. They seem to be about quality, though with the shades I've used so far they've been fine. Not the greatest ever,but pretty good for being in a branded palette which I think we all know are usually not as great as regular perm offerings from brands. If you have a bunch of UD palettes you'll probably have some like shades, but it is a nice palette for doing fun colourful looks or you could even get some neutral looks out of it. I'm happy with it and haven't found any real stinkers in it yet. :)

rinacee

View attachment 54374
View attachment 54375

I love this look! I am a huge Alice fan and I have the original Alice x UD collab from 2010. I knew I needed this. I bought the palette, Mad Hatter, and Time. I haven't worn Time yet, but I may this Thursday when the movie comes out. I'll have to use the palette for my eyes!

NaomiH

I love this look! I am a huge Alice fan and I have the original Alice x UD collab from 2010. I knew I needed this. I bought the palette, Mad Hatter, and Time. I haven't worn Time yet, but I may this Thursday when the movie comes out. I'll have to use the palette for my eyes!

Thank you! I didn't get the first Alice palette and I've kicked myself ever since. Time is the only item I didn't get and I'm thinking that I need it. I'm so excited for the movie!

fur4elise

View attachment 54374
View attachment 54375

:heart::heart::heart::flowers:

~ Well I skipped on Iracebeth, too raspberry and cool toned for me and unfortunately Mad Hatter will get returned. *sad face* The color was just too funky. Not quite the purple I was hoping for. It could be that the metallized formula just did not work for me. So I will hold out for the Vice lipstick release and stick with the creams & try a comfort matte or 2 ;)

NaomiH

:heart::heart::heart::flowers:

~ Well I skipped on Iracebeth, too raspberry and cool toned for me and unfortunately Mad Hatter will get returned. *sad face* The color was just too funky. Not quite the purple I was hoping for. It could be that the metallized formula just did not work for me. So I will hold out for the Vice lipstick release and stick with the creams & try a comfort matte or 2 ;)

Oh no! I'm sorry they didn't work out for you. :(
I'm so excited for that launch and am glad they are permanent. I don't know what I'd do if they were LE. LOL

Last edited:

rinacee

Thank you! I didn't get the first Alice palette and I've kicked myself ever since. Time is the only item I didn't get and I'm thinking that I need it. I'm so excited for the movie!
It was my first large makeup purchase and I remember it was released on my birthday! And I am also so excited for the movie! I'm about to go buy my tickets today!

NaomiH

It was my first large makeup purchase and I remember it was released on my birthday! And I am also so excited for the movie! I'm about to go buy my tickets today!

Awesome! I'm hoping to go see it next week. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Latest posts