Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette

montREALady

Omg!! Alice lipstick in person!!! It's gorg! I didn't pay attention to the description on Sephora but when I swatched it at UD today I loved the pink shift! And not like how the MAC Cinderella lippies were, I the UD formula better.

NaomiH

Omg!! Alice lipstick in person!!! It's gorg! I didn't pay attention to the description on Sephora but when I swatched it at UD today I loved the pink shift! And not like how the MAC Cinderella lippies were, I the UD formula better.

Agreed! It's perfect for when you don't want a whole lot of colour but want a little extra something. I want to try it over a couple of liner and lippies to see what it does as well. Did you get Time by chance?

CCKK

Ordered from Macys and it seemed like forever. Collection was late coming in. Passed on the lipsticks. now debating on the XXL reloaded palette. thoughts..

NaomiH

Just bought the palette off Beauty.com using the 20% and some cash back and only ended up paying 18 bucks for it out of pocket. Woot!

montREALady

Agreed! It's perfect for when you don't want a whole lot of colour but want a little extra something. I want to try it over a couple of liner and lippies to see what it does as well. Did you get Time by chance?

Girl I didn't end up buying it. I said I'd order it from Sephora since I have a gift card, get Ebates and hoard samples, lol. I'm worried that on my lips it won't translate the same though. All I have from this is Mad Hatter. What do you have aside from Alice?

NaomiH

Girl I didn't end up buying it. I said I'd order it from Sephora since I have a gift card, get Ebates and hoard samples, lol. I'm worried that on my lips it won't translate the same though. All I have from this is Mad Hatter. What do you have aside from Alice?

Everything except Time lipstick. I don't have the palette yet,but it's been ordered. So much for me only buying Iracebeth. Lol

NaomiH

Some lipstick swatches. Top is with flash and bottom is outside in natural light. Granted it is 8pm so it isn't the greatest natural light. It was really hard to get Alice properly and to capture the lovely shimmer that Mirana has.

View attachment 54173
20160513_200034.jpg

NaomiH

Alice, Iracebeth and Mirana
View attachment 54196
View attachment 54197
View attachment 54198

It's hard to catch the real subtle pink/peachy shift of Alice. It doesn't add much color to your lips, but I think it makes a nice subtle lipstick and will be nice to add a little something extra to a matte or something. It was also hard to capture the pretty shimmer in Mirana and Mad Hatter which makes those two unique to my stash due to the nice shimmer effect they both have. Iracebeth is probably one of the prettiest and most comfortable to wear of my matte lipsticks and I'll definitely buy more lipsticks in the comfort matte finish.

Dolly Snow

Surprisingly, I actually like this the best of the lippies! #teampurple How is the quality ladies?

By the by, if you are looking for a price break, the Alice collection is on Beauty.com and is eligible for the 20% discount offered through Temptalia. The sale goes through May 28th! ;)
The quality is definitely there. Mad hatter is so pretty on, it's a fave.

Do you find Mirana patchy at all?
I didn't...however, time is kinda patchy on me.

Some lipstick swatches. Top is with flash and bottom is outside in natural light. Granted it is 8pm so it isn't the greatest natural light. It was really hard to get Alice properly and to capture the lovely shimmer that Mirana has.

View attachment 54173
View attachment 54174

Alice, Iracebeth and Mirana
View attachment 54196
View attachment 54197
View attachment 54198

It's hard to catch the real subtle pink/peachy shift of Alice. It doesn't add much color to your lips, but I think it makes a nice subtle lipstick and will be nice to add a little something extra to a matte or something. It was also hard to capture the pretty shimmer in Mirana and Mad Hatter which makes those two unique to my stash due to the nice shimmer effect they both have. Iracebeth is probably one of the prettiest and most comfortable to wear of my matte lipsticks and I'll definitely buy more lipsticks in the comfort matte finish.
Gorgeous, Naomi!!! I agree, the comfort matte lipsticks are amazing.

NATlar

I almost picked up the palette and two lipsticks today but I never i forced myself not to haha

montREALady

Alice over Cranberry liner
View attachment 54219

Love it! I tried it on my lips yesterday at Sephora. It's pretty but I'm thinking I'll chill since I have more MAC Lustres than I care to have that I need to use aka shades that look best with liners. It is on my mind though, I swatched it with MAC Cloud Gait...

1463430500765_wm.jpg
Right is blurry but shows that they shine more than the left.

[video=youtube;fQXFl4xpzhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXFl4xpzhM[/video]

Latest posts