Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette

fur4elise

Go ask Alice...When she's ten feet tall...And if you go chasing rabbits...And you know you're going to fall...

(p.s. Pink is singing "White Rabbit" for the film! Woot woot!)

Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette – New – $60.00

The palette features 20 eyeshadows, double ended brush, eyeshadow primer potion and two 24 / 7 eyeshadow pencils. The eyeshadows come in different finishes ranging from matte and shimmer to metallic and glitter.

Urban-Decay-Alice-Through-The-Looking-Glass-Palette-2016-Summer.jpg
Urban-Decay-Alice-Through-The-Looking-Glass-Palette-2016.jpg
Urban-Decay-Alice-Through-The-Looking-Glass-Palette-2016-Summer-1.jpg

Source Chic Profile: http://chicprofile.com/urban-decay-alice-through-the-looking-glass-palette-2016-summer

Last edited:

Kaidan

Time lipstick omg!! Just when I was going to take a break after buying Vice XX LTD, Spectrum, and the Gwen Stefani palettes a new palette is about to be released soon. ;_;

Mixxi

I'm liking the look of that palette! My first Alice in Wonderland UD palette is still going strong.

DILLIGAF

I'm here for the lipsticks! Honestly the packaging of the shadows reminds me of their older Book of Shadows packaging.

fur4elise

A picture of the lipsticks
View attachment 53582

I'm here for the lipsticks! Honestly the packaging of the shadows reminds me of their older Book of Shadows packaging.

^^^^^I agree! I am def more excited about the lippies! I purchased approx. 2 lipsticks this year and one was UD x GS Firebird. :heart: Finally a lipstick that did not tear up my lips! I'm on a no buy for e/s & e/s palettes (except when Viseart Minx goes on sale ;) )

CCKK

Bring on the swatches. I missed the first Alice palette and this on will be mine. Needing swatches of the lipstick though. Liking the burgundy and purple but we will see

NATlar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZbasvQWkBE

XSparkage review and swatches on the collection!

Quite disappointed in the blue lipstick that's the one I really wanted the pigmentation is so poor and I expected it to be matte! The eye palette I'm passing too I think some good shades though!!

I do like her swatches of the 3 lipsticks out of 5... Red one, purple one and the dark vampy shade!

Kaidan

I'll skip the palette. I like the eclectic packaging but some of the colors look patchy and powdery which is weird because their previous palettes have been good. For colors I'll just keep playing with Spectrum and the Vices. I still want Time lipstick though. :p My wallet will be happy.

fur4elise

Urban-Decay-Alice-Through-the-Looking-Glass-Lipstick-swatches.jpg
Lip swatches courtesy musingsofamuse

[video=youtube_share;OeIk2a0_sF0]https://youtu.be/OeIk2a0_sF0[/video]

Last edited:

Jayjayy

The collection is up at Ulta.com right now.

please forgive me if this message posts multiple times...this site is acting awful.

NATlar

I hope it's not a Selfridges exclusive, as I hate having to pay over the top because of postage, and I can't get points or discount there either.

Don't worry Urban Decay online and counters will be getting it between the 1st May and 7th... I asked my counter yesterday!

Latest posts