Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette

rockin

Don't worry Urban Decay online and counters will be getting it between the 1st May and 7th... I asked my counter yesterday!

Thank you. Our HoF sells UD, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get it there.

xxbluemoonxx

Caved and ordered the Alice lipstick and the palette from Ulta. (Although it will probably get here faster if I waited and ordered from Sephora instead.)

Sabrunka

I'm going to Ulta tomorrow and will probably grab the Alice lipstick! That's all I want lol :p It looks so pretty and unique, it'll be a nice color for a subtle "pop" on my lips!

fur4elise

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:
Even though I love all things Wonderland and Looking Glass, the entire release ends up being a skip for me. I am not moved by the palette or the colors & performance of the lipsticks...plus MAC x Chris Chang is coming next week! I am in love with that packaging!:heart:

montREALady

Just ordered Mad Hatter because I can't see a purple lipstick and leave it alone. Ha. Plus in the last week I got two Sephora gift cards so why not?

Mixxi

I checked this line out in store and I wasn't impressed. The formula just wasn't what I have come to expect from UD and none of the colours particularly wowed me. None of the lipsticks called to me either.

Haven

The lipstick packaging is extremely cheap. Dollar store packaging for a Sephora price.

NaomiH

I grabbed Alice and Iracebeth from Sephora the other day and should have them Wednesday. I'm looking forward to trying out Alice.

fur4elise

montREALady

Surprisingly, I actually like this the best of the lippies! #teampurple How is the quality ladies?

By the by, if you are looking for a price break, the Alice collection is on Beauty.com and is eligible for the 20% discount offered through Temptalia. The sale goes through May 28th! ;)

Yeah I'm a purple junkie. I haven't tried it on my lips yet but it feels nice and creamy/smooth swatching on my hand. The color is so gorgeous. The packaging is plastic like I mentioned above, like Gwen's. But so pretty. Oh yes, the beauty.com sale, saw it on Temptalia when I was looking for info on this collection. I have to remember that on payday, lol. I haven't been on that site in ages.

Latest posts