MAC Fashion Pack Collection (June 9th/ June 23rd 2016)

starletta8

Really disappointed by this collection in person. I'd planned to buy both x9s but I'm going to sit this one out.

And just saying.... the Barbies on display in the window are super creepy.

thefbomb

Ahh Aim for Gorgeous looks nice but do i really need ANOTHER pink? lol
I might try to skip, but i love me a pink lip

MissTania

Ahh Aim for Gorgeous looks nice but do i really need ANOTHER pink? lol
I might try to skip, but i love me a pink lip

Yes, you do! Its not as deep as the usual pinks/fuchsias MAC makes - I am finding it somewhat unique. I just put mine on with More to Love liner and it's really pretty and I am glad I got a back up.

lipstickaddict

Yes, you do! Its not as deep as the usual pinks/fuchsias MAC makes - I am finding it somewhat unique. I just put mine on with More to Love liner and it's really pretty and I am glad I got a back up.

Isn't it GORGEOUS? Will have to try More to Love with it. I backed it up as well. :)

thefbomb

Thanks for enabling me lol :five:
I saw it in store yesterday and loved it, i swatched it with a ton of pinks i had, nothing i had was a dupe. i talked myself out of it even though i wanted that and a few of 30% off stuff (like the flamingo park blushes, but i need blushes even less than i need lipsticks lol). i did kinda want to pick up one of the velvetease pencils and embrace me liner since they had it for 30%

MissTania

Isn't it GORGEOUS? Will have to try More to Love with it. I backed it up as well. :)

It is really stunning. I might even get a second back up. I feel the texture is a bit off though, it gets dry after a few hours. It does not feel like a creamy matte. More to Love is perfect with it:heart:

Last edited:

MissTania

I saw it in store yesterday and loved it, i swatched it with a ton of pinks i had, nothing i had was a dupe. i talked myself out of it even though i wanted that and a few of 30% off stuff (like the flamingo park blushes, but i need blushes even less than i need lipsticks lol). i did kinda want to pick up one of the velvetease pencils and embrace me liner since they had it for 30%

I don't think I have a dupe either, at least not in a matte finish. You exercised some strong resistance to walk away without it and the other sale items! I feel the same way about blushes, really don't ever need another again and highlighters are in the same category but I am sure occasionally some will slip through the cracks lol. Lipsticks are just way outta control of course :eek:

iqaganda

Is this collection not going to be released internationally? (Specifically in Asia..) Because I kept on asking my friends who works at MAC about this collection and they kept on telling me that this is not releasing here.. :/

SydVicious

I'm with MissTania. Aim for gorgeous is awesome. I don't really need another pink lippy either but I feel that it's unique from anything I have. Don't skip this one ladies!

lipstickaddict

I caved with the 30% and got the velvetease in Just my type. Am considering embrace me too, but I have it from the first release and I'm not sure I can justify a backup lol. The velvetease is awesome though and I am super impressed with the formula. It's really too bad they are getting discontinued.

Myth

The velvetease is awesome though and I am super impressed with the formula. It's really too bad they are getting discontinued.
Haha I feel like I'm not ready for Velvetease to be discontinued. I don't like the (slight)scent of the NARS Velvet Matte pencils and they just don't look as good on my lips, plus so much of it ends up sharpened away

Latest posts