• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Beyonce LEMONADE Inspired Makeup Tutorial- NYX FACE Award Entry 2016

[video=youtube_share;rMQoL5wnwcU]https://youtu.be/rMQoL5wnwcU[/video]

Hey babes!

So today I've got a special treat for you! I have decided to enter the NYX Face Awards and what better way to enter than with a Beyonce inspired look. I watched Beyonce's Lemonade Album and was blown away with the visuals! I just HAD to create some looks. My favorite chapter was reformation not only because of what it stands for but the simplicity and the colors used throughout the song. I decided to create an eye look that represented the mix of purples throughout that song with of course the touches of silver she used.

Please give this video a thumbs up if you liked it so that we can make it to the TOP 30!

A BIG special thank you to my friends who helped this video become a reality you were all key players:

Models:
@cristinartistry
@vees_vanity
@natashalopezpr
@_sheanix_

Camera man: @blkbvr

****All makeup looks were created and executed by me****

Make sure to follow me to keep at the usual places:
IG, TWITTER, FB, AND SC: @CRISTINARTISTRY

XOXO Thanks Babes!

Latest posts