Favourite Tom Ford Lips & Boys lipstick shades for a paler ( or any ) skintone ?

TraceyMc

Hi all , I have a few of the Boys , Adriano , Cary , Didier , Richard , Tony , Daniel & Guillermo . I was thinking of going for Egon next as it looks like an

interesting shade , just wondered what your favourite Lipstick & Boys shades are for paler skintones (approx. NC15 or NC20 ) or even just your favourite shades for any skintone ? :thankyou:

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I'm a little paler than you and neutral. I really liked how Julian and Egon swatched on me, but I've procrastinated buying them. I did grab Drake, and I really like it.

TraceyMc

I'm a little paler than you and neutral. I really liked how Julian and Egon swatched on me, but I've procrastinated buying them. I did grab Drake, and I really like it.

I never really looked at Drake , must check it out , I don't have a Tom ford counter near me so I have to buy online so it's hard to judge the colours sometimes , I liked the look of Malik but wondered would it suit my complexion ?
I was also looking for a pretty coral/peach colour , any suggestions from Tom Ford ? :)

GreenEyedAllie

Malik looks like a shimmery Julian, so it's really whether you want shimmer/metallic or not between those two. I also found Malik and Egon close enough to not NEED both, but if those types of colors are your jam...

Dunno on the coral. I don't have a counter either, but I swatched the boys while visiting family that lives near a NM with one. I would go to the General TF thread to ask about a coral.

Winthrop44

I never really looked at Drake , must check it out , I don't have a Tom ford counter near me so I have to buy online so it's hard to judge the colours sometimes , I liked the look of Malik but wondered would it suit my complexion ?
I was also looking for a pretty coral/peach colour , any suggestions from Tom Ford ? :)

Maybe for a peachy color Sabrina's (Beauty Look Book) favorite Spanish Pink? For a coral maybe Pipa from the new Moisturecores? My favoriote (NC10-15, neutral to yellow) is still Addison/Pink Dusk. Forbidden Pink is also beautiful.

TraceyMc

I bit the bullet and bought Egon , it should be here tomorrow :) I'll have to have a look at those shade recommendations for a peachy coral TF :) Thanks

GreenEyedAllie

I bit the bullet and bought Egon , it should be here tomorrow :) I'll have to have a look at those shade recommendations for a peachy coral TF :) Thanks

Yay! You'll have to let us know how you like it over in the main thread! Egon is on my list for sure.

TraceyMc

Yay! You'll have to let us know how you like it over in the main thread! Egon is on my list for sure.

I got Egon today and I LOVE it !!! Yay ! It's a shimmery ( not too much though ) mauve lavender cool taupe but with a hint of rose in there , just enough to keep it from washing me out , thanks for helping me to go for it :) By the way on the Dior thread I got some of the new mono eyeshadows ,I highly recommend Front Row , it's gorgeous !! ;)

Latest posts