Urban Decay Vice Lipstick June 5th

DILLIGAF

I heard that some of the new shades differ from their old counterparts. I'm specifically wondering about 1993 and Backtalk. Anyone got the scoop? I was able to grab 1993 before they were pulled but I wasn't so lucky with Backtalk. :(

I was wondering about that myself. I bought 1993 the first time that it was released and ended up returning it. I liked it swatched on my hand but on my lips it was a pinker nude than I wanted it to be. I recently repurchased 1993 and I have to say it is the perfect nude that I wanted it to be this time around. My suggestion would be to take it to the store and swatch them both if you can. I would like to know if you have a similar experience.

Last edited:

MissTania

These just launched in Australia, and I am in love. I currently have lipsticks in Disobedient, Phone Call, Heartless, Alpha, ZZ and Violate. I have 2 more on the way - Crank and Checkmate. Also, I ordered 2 lip liners in Cruz and Speedball which appear to be purples with pink tones which will be useful for my purple lipsticks which I haven't been able to find coordinating liners for.

The collection is priced reasonably here and I like the new packaging which feels sleek and light-weight.

fur4elise

DateNight_Oct15th_16_FBomb.jpg
Reviving this 'ol thread in time for the Sephora F&F/VIB sale.
I pulled out my UD Vice F-Bomb for Saturday Date Night and wore it for the first time.
And all I can say is WOW! Creamy pigmented goodness. I lined with MAC Ruby Woo!
I have a few more Vice shades on my must/lust list! Do you?

Also in honor of UD I used the trio of browns (Daybreak, Burn & West) from the Spectrum palette for my eye look!
I felt very pretty! :heart:

Last edited:

NaomiH

View attachment 57000
Reviving this 'ol thread in time for the Sephora F&F/VIB sale.
I pulled out my UD Vice F-Bomb for Saturday Date Night and wore it for the first time.
And all I can say is WOW! Creamy pigmented goodness. I lined with MAC Ruby Woo!
I have a few more Vice shades on my must/lust list! Do you?

Also in honor of UD I used the trio of browns (Daybreak, Burn & West) from the Spectrum palette for my eye look!
I felt very pretty! :heart:

*wolf whistles* You look fabulous!

fur4elise

*wolf whistles* You look fabulous!
Awwww :blush: Thank you Naomi! ~ I swear, no filter on my phone...I cannot believe how smooth my face looks. I am back to my Estee Lauder foundation (a little light. I may need to get color matched again). I also used Guerlain Terracotta bronzers and I think a blush from my JH x Becca palette. The highlighter is my most precious treasure, the Dior Glowing Gardens Nude...

NaomiH

Awwww :blush: Thank you Naomi! ~ I swear, no filter on my phone...I cannot believe how smooth my face looks. I am back to my Estee Lauder foundation (a little light. I may need to get color matched again). I also used Guerlain Terracotta bronzers and I think a blush from my JH x Becca palette. The highlighter is my most precious treasure, the Dior Glowing Gardens Nude...

I have yet to try the EL foundations for some reason,I might after I run out of my Studio Fix backups though. I kick myself all the time for not getting that Becca/ Jaclyn Hill palette.

fur4elise

No-Tell Motel...Holiday Inn
DN_UD_NoTellMotel.jpg
Revisiting Urban Decay Vice! Another date night red!
This shade a recent addition. My daily drivers are Vice lippies! I wear Crisis, Manic & Ravenswood.

Latest posts