Urban Decay Vice Lipstick June 5th

fur4elise

It has gotten so expensive and crowded over the years! It's still a beautiful city with a cool vibe but I'm kind of glad I'm not there at the moment.

That is exactly what is what I've heard...no longer just the sleeper college town, but one of the fastest growing cities. When I was there I lived right up No. Lamar, easy in & out to the university. Things were affordable & my rent was not sky high.

girl my list easily got to 30 looking at her.. I have to make some cuts lol

LOL! I'm still pretty good with the list sitting at 6-7. I love all shiny pretty new, tempted to buy all the tubes, but would not actually be able to wear 3/4 of the colors. Really going to stick with what I know will work. ;)

NaomiH

That is exactly what is what I've heard...no longer just the sleeper college town, but one of the fastest growing cities. When I was there I lived right up No. Lamar, easy in & out to the university. Things were affordable & my rent was not sky high.

LOL! I'm still pretty good with the list sitting at 6-7. I love all shiny pretty new, tempted to buy all the tubes, but would not actually be able to wear 3/4 of the colors. Really going to stick with what I know will work. ;)

Definitely not the same as it was even 5 years ago. When I first started living on my own about 12 years ago things were so much easier to afford and you could still move about the city relatively easily without nearly as much traffic as it has now. Now if you want to live there you're going to shell out a pretty penny and sit in a ton of traffic.

DILLIGAF

Anyone considering repurchase Nguyen colors they already own? I think I will start with the mega mattes and then the comfort mattes.

fur4elise

Early Access Now for UD Beauty Junkies!!! Are you signed up?! Go get em! ;)

Last edited:

rinacee

I'll have to wait a while to buy these, but I have my eye on Pandemonium (I love the mega matte finish) and Heroine.

fur4elise

I'll have to wait a while to buy these, but I have my eye on Pandemonium (I love the mega matte finish) and Heroine.

I'm in a holding pattern too! Some of the colors are not yet available which leads me to think those are the ones exclusive to Sephora. My SiJCP mua told me the display will not be out until mid to late June. She said the set up is a giant round tower.

I'm not too fussed that the colors I want will sell out as they are permanent. A little delayed gratification never hurts...much :rofl:

Last edited:

fur4elise

Ugh, I want but I have to wait until payday next week. Glad they're perm!

I hear you on the payday thing...I need to stop visiting SiJCP. I like the mua so much, I end up spending money! I guess it is a good thing, as I like the service/help she offers...so it is a show of support. But man, my wallet has just a little dust & lint in it right now...LOL!

NaomiH

I hear you on the payday thing...I need to stop visiting SiJCP. I like the mua so much, I end up spending money! I guess it is a good thing, as I like the service/help she offers...so it is a show of support. But man, my wallet has just a little dust & lint in it right now...LOL!

Same here, I opened my wallet earlier for gas and I swear I heard it crying. Lol. I love finding a great MUA, I had one at the MAC counter in Barton Creek Mall who I miss a ton now that I'm no longer in Austin.

slowlikehoney

I caved and ordered Backtalk and Hitch Hike! Now I'm kind of wanting Peyote but I guess I'll wait since they're permanent.

rinacee

I'm in a holding pattern too! Some of the colors are not yet available which leads me to think those are the ones exclusive to Sephora. My SiJCP mua told me the display will not be out until mid to late June. She said the set up is a giant round tower.

I'm not too fussed that the colors I want will sell out as they are permanent. A little delayed gratification never hurts...much :rofl:
I am so happy they are permanent! I can take my time and go see them in-store. I'm on a tight budget right now (European trip coming up) so it'll have to wait!
Ugh, I want but I have to wait until payday next week. Glad they're perm!
So so happy they will be around!

fur4elise

I am so happy they are permanent! I can take my time and go see them in-store. I'm on a tight budget right now (European trip coming up) so it'll have to wait! So so happy they will be around!

A summertime trip to Europe sounds grand! where will you be going?

rinacee

A summertime trip to Europe sounds grand! where will you be going?
Paris and Dublin! It all started with a week-long conference in Dublin, but then it changed into a month-long research trip! I'm so excited and won't believe it is real until I step off the plane, haha!

NaomiH

Paris and Dublin! It all started with a week-long conference in Dublin, but then it changed into a month-long research trip! I'm so excited and won't believe it is real until I step off the plane, haha!

I hope you have a lovely trip! I got to spend a day in Paris 2 years ago and it's absolutely beautiful! I'd love to go back one day and spend more time there.

leonah

what kind of research do you do? sounds interesting :)

fur4elise

I love Ireland! I have visited 2 times, 9 days each time. We rented a car and did a self driving tour of the up & down the west coast. We stopped at all kinds of neat historical spots, museums, etc. as well as just site seeing, and stayed at a variety of b&bs. So much adventure and fun! However we never made it to Dublin! Maybe someday. Yes, what are you researching?

what kind of research do you do? sounds interesting :)

Latest posts