Sites that sell discontinued makeup question

E

EnmaLionheart

I have a question about sites that sell discontinued makeup, The only site I know, is BuyMeBeauty. I hear mixed reviews, has anyone dealt with this them or know another site that sells discontinued makeup items?

There was a lip glosses from Revlon's Beyond Natural line with Spice and Deep Spice.

Also I would like advice what site to avoid for discontinued makeup sites and what countries sites to avoid for discontinued makeup.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've never heard of them. The only one I've known of until now is All Cosmetics Wholesale, and even then I've heard dodgy things with regards to products not being legitimate. I've never ordered from them, myself. And I've seen some discontinued stuff pop up on Overstock.

For any brand owned by Estee Lauder (e.g., EL themselves, MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Origins, Prescriptives) you're better off going to a CCO.

For other brands, better to look for blogsales or wait until you've got access to the Clearance Bin, here (50 posts or auto access with a subscription purchase). Or do a makeup swap on a site like Swapidu.

Jessica_

New User
I have a question about sites that sell discontinued makeup, The only site I know, is BuyMeBeauty. I hear mixed reviews, has anyone dealt with this them or know another site that sells discontinued makeup items?

There was a lip glosses from Revlon's Beyond Natural line with Spice and Deep Spice.

Also I would like advice what site to avoid for discontinued makeup sites and what countries sites to avoid for discontinued makeup.

Long time lurker; first time poster! I've been using BuyMeBeauty for several months now. L'Oreal discontinued my favorite shade of Colour Riche lipstick and wasn't able to find it at any other place (both online and in stores) except for them. They have a free shipping offering when you order more than $35 so I bought a few pieces juuuuust in case they run out. The order came in much quicker than expected. I was a little hesitant, too, ordering from a company I never heard of, but I saw they were a Google trusted store with excellent reviews so I pulled the trigger. Couldn't be happier! Def recommend them!

Latest posts