Rainbow Highlighter

sullenxriot182

I tried to search and see if this was already being talked about somewhere, but couldn't find anything so I apologize if there's already a thread for it somewhere! I was wondering if anyone was able to snag one of the Bitter Lace Beauty rainbow highlighters and if so how do you like it? It's one of those things where I was like, "Nah I don't need that, I'll never use it," and now because I can't get it I'm obsessing over it. :D

Marsha Pomells

I tried to search and see if this was already being talked about somewhere, but couldn't find anything so I apologize if there's already a thread for it somewhere! I was wondering if anyone was able to snag one of the Bitter Lace Beauty rainbow highlighters and if so how do you like it? It's one of those things where I was like, "Nah I don't need that, I'll never use it," and now because I can't get it I'm obsessing over it. :D

I know the one you're on about. Saw the article on Buzzfeed, and started following the shop on Etsy. There is up to a 8 month wait to grab one of these.

Latest posts