Kylie Cosmetics

elegant-one

I *cough* must admit I am really really liking everything I bought! Exposed & Candy K came today. Love Candy K! Exposed ...:scared: yep, yellowish undertone. BUT, I had on Candy K, wiped it off & then used a very light swipe of Exposed, blotted it off a bit & I actually liked it after about an hour when I looked in the mirror at it :rofl:These do change in shade a bit after they are on your lips for a bit. I think the pink base in Candy K helped Exposed turn more neutral nude on me.

Koko K is still the best...so get it Lauren! lol

Last edited:

elegant-one

I ordered 22 today. Yeah! :hide:

Plus I added a couple more lip kits to my order for a friend whose birthday is at the end of the month. She has been wanting to try them but is not a kardashian fan (and is too embarrassed to buy them herself) LOL. I was hoping that the glosses would restock today too. Maybe next week?

I need to pull out my vamplify glosses. They have been seriously neglected.

I knew you would get 22! :five: Closet gloss buyers! :rofl::rofl::rofl:don't care for the K's but need those lips LOL! I want to get the glosses too ;)

Last edited:

shontay07108

Soooo I just did very, very bad thing that warrants subscription to this thread...I bought Posie K and Candy K **cries hysterically** I hope they're good!

Posie is my second fave. It's a gorgeous every day shade with a little extra kick.

elegant-one

Soooo I just did very, very bad thing that warrants subscription to this thread...I bought Posie K and Candy K **cries hysterically** I hope they're good!

:rofl:That's so funny! I got Candy K today I like it on. I really love the liner! Posie is on it's way.

Haven

I *cough* must admit I am really really liking everything I bought! Exposed & Candy K came today. Love Candy K! Exposed ...:scared: yep, yellowish undertone. BUT, I had on Candy K, wiped it off & then used a very light swipe of Exposed, blotted it off a bit & I actually liked it after about an hour when I looked in the mirror at it :rofl:These do change in shade a bit after they are on your lips for a bit. I think the pink base in Candy K helped Exposed turn more neutral nude on me.

I will try mixing exposed with candy k. Hopefully it will look better on me too post mixing.

laurennnxox

LOL! I see you, temptress! :p

Maaaaaaaaaybe, maybe I might treat myself next re-stock. Tomorrow is the launch of JSC's two new liquid lipsticks. If I get this new position I'm interviewing for-- I might just need to reward myself. :rolleyes: Koko still seems to be the one that sells out the fastest. :| I have to be more alert about restocks.

Would you mind doing swatch pics of Koko K when you get the chance?! (Or any other ladies on here, I'd appreciate it.)

GreenEyedAllie

I will pre-apologize because I'm on my phone, so I can't label the pic easily.

image.jpeg

Left to Right, outside but in shade:

CP Bianca, CP Beeper, CP Trap, CP Kapow, CP Stingraye, CP Clueless, Kylie Candy K lip, Kylie Candy K liner, Kylie Koko K lip, Kylie Koko K liner, and finally, CP Aquarius liner.

They are comfortable and long lasting. They are more drying than Jeffree Star's...similar to ColourPop's, which makes sense. I can eat some with no issue, but a full meal will wear from the middle. Koko K is my favorite between the two and probably out of this whole group.

laurennnxox

I will pre-apologize because I'm on my phone, so I can't label the pic easily.

View attachment 54622

Left to Right, outside but in shade:

CP Bianca, CP Beeper, CP Trap, CP Kapow, CP Stingraye, CP Clueless, Kylie Candy K lip, Kylie Candy K liner, Kylie Koko K lip, Kylie Koko K liner, and finally, CP Aquarius liner.

They are comfortable and long lasting. They are more drying than Jeffree Star's...similar to ColourPop's, which makes sense. I can eat some with no issue, but a full meal will wear from the middle. Koko K is my favorite between the two and probably out of this whole group.

Thanks!! I have so many shades like Koko I feel like. It's ironic that one the website this is called a "pale" whatever. That's not a pale nude/pink to me at all! At least on my skintone, hehe.

leonah

koko and dolce are so pretty. will probably order at the end of the month. my list for now is posie, koko, dolce, candy and heir (maybe, but it's soo gorgeous for being a metal)

montREALady

So she's launching that Dead of Night Lip Kit (tomorrow) before Majesty (grey/black metallic) and I'm pissed, lol. I'm so not in the mood for a full-on black, matte lippie right now.

CkYMXZLUUAI3bJE.jpg

shontay07108

So she's launching that Dead of Night Lip Kit (tomorrow) before Majesty (grey/black metallic) and I'm pissed, lol. I'm so not in the mood for a full-on black, matte lippie right now.

View attachment 54629

Oooh. I thought I was losing it because I thought there was just one new color and this seemed so different from another pic I've seen. I'm only interested in Majesty. DoN is just too much for me to pull off, but it looks great on her.

elegant-one

I got Posie & 22 today :icon_cheers::cloud9:

I adore Posie on so much!!! Shontay, I think that was the first one you recommended to me. I LOVE it on me. I was a bit scared when I saw 22 in the tube but it's very very pretty on me. It starts our a bit more orangish but then turn an orange red on me.

Hopefully Mary Jo will be here tomorrow.

shontay07108

I got Posie & 22 today :icon_cheers::cloud9:

I adore Posie on so much!!! Shontay, I think that was the first one you recommended to me. I LOVE it on me. I was a bit scared when I saw 22 in the tube but it's very very pretty on me. It starts our a bit more orangish but then turn an orange red on me.

Hopefully Mary Jo will be here tomorrow.

Yay! I knew you'd love Posie! It's gorgeous on everyone I've ever seen wear it. I'm glad you like 22, too! Let me know about Mary Jo because I have a perfect red from Dose of Colors, but I keep looking at it. :D

elegant-one

Yay! I knew you'd love Posie! It's gorgeous on everyone I've ever seen wear it. I'm glad you like 22, too! Let me know about Mary Jo because I have a perfect red from Dose of Colors, but I keep looking at it. :D

I will Sis! I figure I'll love it since I've loved everything so far. I have to work exposed a bit & probably could have done without that one. I can take pics of Mary Jo if you want. I just checked the shipping & it will be here tomorrow. Thanks so much for talking me into these :)

shontay07108

I will Sis! I figure I'll love it since I've loved everything so far. I have to work exposed a bit & probably could have done without that one. I can take pics of Mary Jo if you want. I just checked the shipping & it will be here tomorrow. Thanks so much for talking me into these :)

You're welcome, Sis! Please take pics if you can. :D

Haven

Exposed is the only lip kit that I don't like and should have passed on. I love everything else.

elegant-one

Exposed is the only lip kit that I don't like and should have passed on. I love everything else.

Yep. Sorry I got that one too. I can kind of make it work, but I'm not into doing that. So many posted that it was the perfect nude & it looked really good in the pics I saw but nope.

montREALady

Oooh. I thought I was losing it because I thought there was just one new color and this seemed so different from another pic I've seen. I'm only interested in Majesty. DoN is just too much for me to pull off, but it looks great on her.

Yeah it's a whole lot of drama. Is that her in the pic?! I swore it was some other chick. LOLLL!

Latest posts