Kylie Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

I have all 3 Metals (Reign, King K, and Heir) and True Brown. Reign is by far my fave, the color is gorgeous and it doesn't feather nor transfer anywhere. King K shows up straight up frosty gold on me but I'm determined to make it work lol, I need to find the right liner for it. Reign is a pretty color but it gets clumpy towards my inner lip, I can only wear a thin layer which sucks. True Brown is def the worst one performance wise. It's a shame, the color is to die for but after like 20 mins of wear it started to flake off, and that's after fully lining my lips. Talk about a let down

You should post a pic the next time you wear one! You always look gorgeous in everything! :D

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I'm not a fan of Kylie or the other Kardashian/Jenners, I do own the Like lip gloss and all of the lip kits except Koko K and Exposed. The color I've worn the most is Mary Jo K, although I find it to be super dry. To combat the dryness, I just completely fill in my lips with the matching pencil and then go over it with the liquid lipstick. I'm a little interested in Reign, however, I'm a little hesitant about the finish as I don't typically wear metallic lipsticks/glosses. Yesterday I mixed Posie K and 22 and the combination was really pretty so I would suggest that combination if any of you ladies haven't already tried it.

GreenEyedAllie

My package still only shows as a label printed on USPS tracking and sitting in Kansas (not OK) on KC. I emailed, and they responded in 5 or 10 mins...I was impressed. Funny enough, though, they managed to not answer my questions and asked me to wait a couple more days for USPS to update. I was thanked for 'alerting' them though...so I don't know if my stuff has actually shipped or not.

GreenEyedAllie

So I've been emailing KC daily for the past couple of days since my 'package' has shown no progress beyond shipping label created (or sitting in Kansas if you believe the map on their site over the USPS). This afternoon I receive an email saying they're sorry, and they will send a 'replacement package' 'immediately.' It will take 7-10 business days to process before shipping. Um. No. They supposedly have enough stock to 'restock,' but not to send my order? Also, given their track record (and that they refuse to answer the simple question of whether the order ever left their warehouse), I tend to believe it was never actually packed and shipped.

I strongly suspect they do not have the products on hand when they take orders, and that they are making product as they go. I threatened them with a charge-back, BBB, and the California Department of Consumer Affairs....with a end note about my husband, the attorney if they do not send the product they have already charged to my account actually immediately.

Sigh. I was hoping that the reports were exaggerated, but it seems they sadly are not.

elegant-one

So I've been emailing KC daily for the past couple of days since my 'package' has shown no progress beyond shipping label created (or sitting in Kansas if you believe the map on their site over the USPS). This afternoon I receive an email saying they're sorry, and they will send a 'replacement package' 'immediately.' It will take 7-10 business days to process before shipping. Um. No. They supposedly have enough stock to 'restock,' but not to send my order? Also, given their track record (and that they refuse to answer the simple question of whether the order ever left their warehouse), I tend to believe it was never actually packed and shipped.

I strongly suspect they do not have the products on hand when they take orders, and that they are making product as they go. I threatened them with a charge-back, BBB, and the California Department of Consumer Affairs....with a end note about my husband, the attorney if they do not send the product they have already charged to my account actually immediately.

Sigh. I was hoping that the reports were exaggerated, but it seems they sadly are not.

Ugh!!! I SO agree!!! Mine has not changed at all! This is terrible! Did they restock again?

elegant-one

So I got the quickest email reply from another email I just sent. In the title of the email message I put - "where the hell is my order!?" :rofl::scared::bat::type::goofs:

I just got this reply:
We will finish shipping soon! Generally, processing times are 3-5 business days; however due to the high volume of orders received, additional processing days may be necessary. We apologize for the delay.

If you have not yet received your shipping confirmation, don't worry! Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking!

Oh brother :doh::snooty::fight:

GreenEyedAllie

Ugh!!! I SO agree!!! Mine has not changed at all! This is terrible! Did they restock again?

Yup! Yesterday.

So I got the quickest email reply from another email I just sent. In the title of the email message I put - "where the hell is my order!?" :rofl::scared::bat::type::goofs:

I just got this reply:
We will finish shipping soon! Generally, processing times are 3-5 business days; however due to the high volume of orders received, additional processing days may be necessary. We apologize for the delay.

If you have not yet received your shipping confirmation, don't worry! Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking!

That was nicer and more informative than any of mine.

shontay07108

I just got this reply:

Yikes. Sorry about your delay Elegant. I feel bad b/c I raved about them to you. Like I said before, I never had a problem with getting my stuff. Maybe they were overwhelmed this time. I don't know.

elegant-one

Yikes. Sorry about your delay Elegant. I feel bad b/c I raved about them to you. Like I said before, I never had a problem with getting my stuff. Maybe they were overwhelmed this time. I don't know.

Nah, you shouldn't feel bad at all. It's not like I don't have any other lip product to wear until they get here :D Something must have delayed everything. :heart:

leonah

I'm tempted to buy heir but her liquid metallics doesn't seem to hold up at all. saw a YT review and it was more like nars lip covers (not kissproof etc). aw why does it have to be so pretty..

elegant-one

I got my order today lol! I really love both shades on me. Koko & Dolce. They did leave my lips a little wrinkly looking by the end of the day.
Somebody pm me if you know when the next restock will be. I'm going to get a couple more.

GreenEyedAllie

I got my order today lol! I really love both shades on me. Koko & Dolce. They did leave my lips a little wrinkly looking by the end of the day.
Somebody pm me if you know when the next restock will be. I'm going to get a couple more.

They did one today, so it probably won't be until next week.

shontay07108

:icon_cheers: :boink: :wootrock:Aww yeah! Glad you like them. Like Allie said they restocked today, but they restock very often so you won't have to wait long. I'm waiting for more shades because I have everything I want right now. :D

Latest posts