Kylie Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 3.04.56 PM.png
(Image from kyliecosmetics.com)

Creating a place for all of us dipping our toes into Kylie Cosmetics to discuss our experiences with her products, share swatches, and general information.

Current Product Line Up:

Lip Kits
Exposed-light cool-toned nude
Koko K-pale, pinky nude
Candy K-soft, warm nude
Dolce K-medium beige nude
Kort K-deep purple
Posie K-dusty, mauve pink
Mary Jo K- true blue red
True Brown K-deep chocolate brown
22-vibrant burnt orange

Metal Mattes
King K-soft metallic gold
Heir-pinkish gold metallic
Reign-bronzy copper metallic

Lip Glosses
Like-warm mocha, warm brown beige
Literally-warm-toned peachy nude
So Cute-warm nude beige

GreenEyedAllie

I'm assuming no one else wanted their name tied to this, so taking one for the team! I wanted a central place to share info and swatches rather than snippets here or there. Have fun! :D

leonah

I want to know how the formula is..does it hold up well through the day/eating/drinking? interested in trying some since I love the colors but would rather have lipstick and lip liners separate

GreenEyedAllie

Thank u very much Madam :)

You're welcome! My stuff actually shipped today, so I'm hoping to add swatches soon.

I want to know how the formula is..does it hold up well through the day/eating/drinking? interested in trying some since I love the colors but would rather have lipstick and lip liners separate

It may have been a random rumor, but I thought I read somewhere she was thinking about making the products available separately.

elegant-one

I'm assuming no one else wanted their name tied to this, so taking one for the team! I wanted a central place to share info and swatches rather than snippets here or there. Have fun! :D

:rofl::scared: lol

Thanks! We needed a place to chat about the shades & what's good or bad.

Haven

My orders shipped too. Yes that is orders plural :hide:

I will try to post swatches when they arrive.

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl::scared: lol

Thanks! We needed a place to chat about the shades & what's good or bad.

Thanks Allie! I appreciate that you listed all the colors too. I'm still not convinced to buy any, especially after Stef's review.
She's the only youtuber I can watch for 20+ minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJS4AeesAU

But I'll be peeking in.

You're welcome! We'll see. That's why I placed a big order...to just try everything I could possibly like in one go. If it works, great! If not, at least I'm not out multiple stalking hours and shipping fees, lol.

I'm excited to compare them to my CP nudes.

shontay07108

LOL! Thanks! I was wondering why there wasn't a thread. I figured there was a ban or something.

It definitely holds up all day through eating and drinking just like other lipstains. I have 4 of them and they're all great quality. They are weightless on the lips. They are the only stains I have that I forget I'm wearing. They're so smooth.

GreenEyedAllie

Soooo either Kylie Cosmetics has a distribution center in Kentucky, or my order will actually be here soon. My USPS tracking just says a label was made, but clicking on the link to KC's site in my shipping confirmation email shows a map with my order currently in Kentucky.

I hope that's true, and it arrives in a day or two! I also hope it's correct. I've seen some terrible stories in IG comments. :confused:

ETA: Ok, just clicked on the link again to make sure I wasn't crazy, and now it has the package in Oklahoma, lol. What is KC's site smokin'?

Last edited:

Haven

My orders from the 5/13 restock arrived last Saturday- just to give everyone an idea of shipping time. I live in the Los Angeles area BTW.

Everything was intact and carefully packaged in a snazzy box. It took a while to get here, but care was taken in packing the order.

Last edited:

LiliV

I have 4 Kylie lip colors, I love mine! I wear Koko K almost every day and I use the Candy K liner pretty much every day too. I'm almost out of my Candy K liner I wish she would sell them separately! I also have True Brown which is almost black on me and Kourt K which I am obsessed with. It's sooooo dark and rich but still looks purple. I really want to get Heir and Reign next

GreenEyedAllie

I have 4 Kylie lip colors, I love mine! I wear Koko K almost every day and I use the Candy K liner pretty much every day too. I'm almost out of my Candy K liner I wish she would sell them separately! I also have True Brown which is almost black on me and Kourt K which I am obsessed with. It's sooooo dark and rich but still looks purple. I really want to get Heir and Reign next

Awesome! I can't wait to get my goodies...still in OK last time I checked. I've read a lot of people saying they use the Candy K liner a lot. Glad I grabbed that kit.

KGeezy

I have all 3 Metals (Reign, King K, and Heir) and True Brown. Reign is by far my fave, the color is gorgeous and it doesn't feather nor transfer anywhere. King K shows up straight up frosty gold on me but I'm determined to make it work lol, I need to find the right liner for it. Reign is a pretty color but it gets clumpy towards my inner lip, I can only wear a thin layer which sucks. True Brown is def the worst one performance wise. It's a shame, the color is to die for but after like 20 mins of wear it started to flake off, and that's after fully lining my lips. Talk about a let down

Latest posts