Kylie Cosmetics

montREALady

Chileeee her lips are filled/overlined to the high heavens! I'm not bold enough for it but the promo pic is nice.

On a more normal note my package should be here on Saturday! I've read about people stealing them because the boxes are very recognizable, so I'm going to call USPS and have them leave it at the front office. Thank you everyone for posting their experiences and reviews!
OMG totally missed this response, sorry! Hahaha, I know, they are. She's a trip with those lips. They have since changed the boxes, her name is on the inside now.

Haven

Restock right now.

Two new lip kits are supposed to be released later this week. Dark blue and light blue. I plan to skip both.

leonah

I saw on her cosmetics page on instagram through the comments that she might be restocking tomorrow? (friday 3 pm) not sure how valid that is. anyway I wonder if koko is very light on lips?

GreenEyedAllie

I saw on her cosmetics page on instagram through the comments that she might be restocking tomorrow? (friday 3 pm) not sure how valid that is. anyway I wonder if koko is very light on lips?

She probably is restocking since she's also releasing the two limited edition blue shades then. I'm debating the dark blue...help!

Haven

She probably is restocking since she's also releasing the two limited edition blue shades then. I'm debating the dark blue...help!

Supposedly tomorrow is the only day the blues are being released. If you want it, then I would go for it. You don't want to resort to going to evil bay later on.

My current plan is to skip both of the blues. I will never use them, but I know some people who will rock them.

GreenEyedAllie

Exposed, with flash:

image.jpeg

Still looks a little sickly on me, but better as a redhead. I swear, when I look at pics of her wearing it, it looks identical to when I only wear the liner....she doesn't specifically say she's wearing both products, so I wonder...They really only look bad together, IMO.

leonah

I must say that I love the formula! my lilsis had bought some before and she sold me her candy liquid lippie as she only likes the lip liner and it's awesome. the formula reminds me a bit of lime crime which is also a favorite of mine that feels soft and lightweight on the lips but still completely matte and dried down unlike JSC. she took her posie also with her too and I swatched it as well next to sephora marvelous mauve and LC polly. but it's slightly lighter and little less mauve.

leonah

IMG_5593.JPG View attachment 54965

crappy swatches but I thought I would share if anyone is interested. from top left to right (top row): LC buffy, candy k, JSC celebrity skin (got a little smudged)
second middle row: LC polly, posie k, sephora marvelous mauve.
third bottom row: JSC doll parts, ABH dusty rose, LC riot.

unfortunately buffy, celebrity skin and dusty rose got a little thick and smudged sorry about that! taken inside but pretty accurate

leonah

I'm happy that she is going to make the lippies available separate too. I have plenty of lip liners so I don't need every single lip liner with the lipsticks

Jayjayy

I'm having trouble with this formula, which is why I haven't posted swatches. They apply streaky and my lips look wrinkly when they dry down. The lip liners are useless to me...way too light for my pink lips lol. And using my favorite lip primers underneath just makes them feel heavy. Any tips?? I have Posie K and Candy K.

leonah

I'm having trouble with this formula, which is why I haven't posted swatches. They apply streaky and my lips look wrinkly when they dry down. The lip liners are useless to me...way too light for my pink lips lol. And using my favorite lip primers underneath just makes them feel heavy. Any tips?? I have Posie K and Candy K.

I have no problems at all I love the formula I only have candy though. I just apply it over my natural lips no lip liner or primer except for a bit of balm like 15-20 min before and letting it sinking in before as a prep. I get it pigmented in one thin layer.

shontay07108

Ditch the primer. Put on one very thin layer, wait for it to dry and then apply another if needed. I don't do this, but I heard it helps if you smile while applying it and that way it won't crack later. What I do know is that you want to put on the least amount possible and wait for it to dry a bit before adding another layer. Poise shouldn't be problem after that. I don't have Candy.

Haven

Ditch the primer. Put on one very thin layer, wait for it to dry and then apply another if needed. I don't do this, but I heard it helps if you smile while applying it and that way it won't crack later. What I do know is that you want to put on the least amount possible and wait for it to dry a bit before adding another layer. Poise shouldn't be problem after that. I don't have Candy.

This will also work for Candy K.

Latest posts