Kylie Cosmetics

montREALady

She's dropping her eye shadow palette today at 6pm ET. KyShadow Bronze Palette. It's all neutrals and I don't need another. $42 USD. It looks like Makeupgeek Cosmetics made it just by the pan size and names on the back (looks like a white version of the Manny one).

https://www.thekyliejenner.com/glam/1100-kylie-jenner-eyeshadow-palette-video/

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/kylie-jenner-announces-kyshadow-palette

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1749...ette-worth-it-heres-how-the-price-breaks-down

5796986e32197_eye3_1bpd5sn-1bpd63e.jpg

leonah

yeah it's very basic and the packaging is so mehh. :marchmellow: I think I already have all the colors anyway from MAC and MUG

BrittLuvsMakeup

Today I received the Ginger Lip Kit and the True Brown K Lip Pencil (I actually already have this pencil because I have the True Brown K Lip Kit, however, I purchased it to pair specifically with my Candy K and Dolce K Lip Kits since the pencils that accompanied them didn't work for me) and I absolutely love Ginger! I was on the fence about getting it but I love it a lot more than I thought I would, especially paired with a brown lip liner. Since I won't use the pencil for lining my lips, I'm just going to use it to fill them in and put the liquid lipstick on top or just wear it with a brown lip liner if I don't feel like using the liquid lipstick since the pencils are creamy enough to wear alone.

leonah

is like or literally similar to the vamplify lipglosses? They look kind of similar to hyperfabulous, fab tested and so on?

elegant-one

Ugh, I'm going to throw a tantrum lol. I WANT that eyeshadow palette SOOOOOOOOOOO bad, I got all the way to the payment screen & it sold out. boo

Haven

Ugh, I'm going to throw a tantrum lol. I WANT that eyeshadow palette SOOOOOOOOOOO bad, I got all the way to the payment screen & it sold out. boo

Her site has been restocking regularly, so hopefully the palette will be available again soon! :sunshine::sunshine:

MaryJane

I think the colors in this palette will work for someone who has no brown/bronze shadows. So dupable that I have these colors many times over.

Haven

Hi my friend! Did you get it? lol

No. I was on the road during both the initial release and restock. I wasn't on the ball with my stalking game while traveling. LOL

Now I am finally home (been gone most of July) and will probably get it during a future restock. :yes:

Apparently a few more palettes (3 I think) and matte lips (3 of these too) are also releasing soon. This is in addition to the bronze palette and Kristen/maliboo/ginger release.

Last edited:

elegant-one

No. I was on the road during both the initial release and restock. I wasn't on the ball with my stalking game while traveling. LOL

Now I am finally home (been gone most of July) and will probably get it during a future restock. :yes:

Apparently a few more palettes (3 I think) and matte lips (3 of these too) are also releasing soon. This is in addition to the bronze palette and Kristen/maliboo/ginger release.

:) My friend had an extra eyeshadow palette so she will be sending it to me :icon_cheers:

I didn't know anything about new releases.

Haven

What are the birthday products & when LOL!

All of the birthday products are on her site. The initial release was today, and everything is currently listed as OOS. There will be restocks, however, until the tenth.

Happy to hear that you were able to get a palette! One is actually now on its way to me too. Good thing bc the shadow palettes and restocks are supposedly on hold during the birthday product sale. Patience is a virtue that I struggle with. LOL

Latest posts