Chanel Fall 2016

urbis

Any news from the Fall side? Generally, previews are already out by this time of the year :confused:

The Hutchess

Saw some pictures on instagram today. Just the boxes with product names. Was also told a release date of mid August in the UK. The collection is called Le Rouge.

Winthrop44

If someone knows how to get the pics Haviggi posted in general Chanel chat into this thread that would be great. Thanks!

urbis

A Chanel make up artist told me that the new polish realises will have a sort of "glass" effect on the nails

Winthrop44

Thanks hitchcockblonde. :). I am not a fan of the quad so far but interested to see more on the nps and liquid ls.

Haviggi

I miss the more complex shades Chanel used to release.And the last thing I needed is another Intemporel-ish nail polish! We've seen it recently both from Dior and Chanel!!

TraceyMc

Not digging that quad , yawn , Chanel was going so well with their collections lately ,coming up with really unique colours but this collection is just meh :/

Monsy

I can't believe how ugly that quad is. Looks like Avon packaging.
and i wonder if it's again that awful made in france baked formula (like with the last collection that they released ) . why would they ever go back to that formula I don't understand

Latest posts