Chanel Fall 2016

CBradley76

I'm wondering why Chanel is launching liquid matte lipsticks now. Late to the party doesn't even begin to cover it. Every drugstore line has a version of these. This makes them look like they're following trends, which is never how a brand like Chanel should appear.

I used to think Chanel was so exclusive. They copied off Dior with the Rouge Coco Stylos and copied of Chloe with the new Chanel Curve bag out in the fall.

Winthrop44

Thanks a lot for the links. I just ordered Feu and Charnel. I am always searching for a lipstick that's the same shade of the old Enthusiast RA. Looking forward to your thoughts on the quad.

GreenEyedAllie

Ditto! Thanks for the links! I think I may be leaning away from this collection ATM. The quad still intrigues me, but I just bought all of the Tarte metallics, so I'm kinda set on shadow for a while when added to my current collection. Since the quad shadows are matte, I will maybe still get it if it performs well.

Winthrop44

Last edited:

Rinstar

I wonder what kind of complexion/eye color can compliment that red in the quad ?

Green eyes for sure. Just have to be careful that I line with black and do a dark brown in the crease, but red looks super cool on me.

MissTania

https://bestdayblogger.com/2016/07/13/featuring-chanel-le-rouge-collection-n1-fall-2016/ These swatches have me in two minds , I love the Eros stylo eyeliner and the coppery Id'O , on the fence about the quad but hat blush looks lovely .......aargh here go again !

Thanks for posting - Rouge Charnel looks pretty it's a maybe for me. The blush looks very appealing here!

Icecaramellatte

It seems that every line is doing a reddish shadow. I'm really curious to see how Chanel does it. I'm interested in quite a bit. I'll probably pass on the red lip colors though.

Raindance

Hello ladies ! Can anyone tell me if this collection is out in Germany yet ? The Husband is there on business tomorrow and I am interested in the nail gloss but don't want to stress him out trying to locate a polish that isn't yet released ! TIA

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hello ladies ! Can anyone tell me if this collection is out in Germany yet ? The Husband is there on business tomorrow and I am interested in the nail gloss but don't want to stress him out trying to locate a polish that isn't yet released ! TIA

The fall collection? We usually get those in October in Germany, so this won't be out for a while.

TraceyMc

They are releasing the collection on Friday July22nd in UK :)

Winthrop44

Well...I was disappointed in Feu - it just looked too harsh on me - but Charnel is beautiful. I probably won't get anything else from this collection.

Anneri

The fall collection? We usually get those in October in Germany, so this won't be out for a while.

The Chanel SA at Douglas (we have a proper Chanel counter now with Chanel MUAs) told me August, but as always, who knows?! ;)

Raindance

Thank you.
I gave Himself a list with Camelia as well as Rouge Radical in case but he has picked the former up on his way out of Gatwick.
I've not been keeping up with this collection's news at all so thank you for the UK date. I will call my local store and reserve one !

Latest posts