NC25 matching Mineralize skinfinsh powder

D

Dina Aldesouky

I am currently using MAC NC25 foundation and i am not sure whick shade in the mineralize skinfinsh powder should I go for ? Can anyone help me pleaseee ! I would like to go for a yellow undertone powder because i already have redness in my skin.
Thanks in advance :):wavey:

D

Dina Aldesouky

I'm nc25 too and I use medium. it's quite sheer so it works fine for me.

The lady in the store told me that it has a pink undertone and recommended medium plus for me but i feel it little dark for me :(

leonah

The lady in the store told me that it has a pink undertone and recommended medium plus for me but i feel it little dark for me :(

I don't think it has a pink undertone (at least I would say pretty neutral on me) but that's what I think if you were in store why didn't you try it on?? since it's so sheer you could probably go with either one of them. I bought mine in the winter so then the medium was a great fit for me.

Last edited:
D

Dina Aldesouky

I don't think it has a pink undertone (at least I would say pretty neutral on me) but that's what I think if you were in store why didn't you try it on?? since it's so sheer you could probably go with either one of them. I bought mine in the winter so then the medium was a great fit for me.

I think i will go try it on because am not really happy with the shade i have .. thanks :)

D

Dina Aldesouky

I'm nc25 too and I use medium. it's quite sheer so it works fine for me.

Just got out of the store and yes the medium plus is warmer on my skin, so i got the medium one :) .. thanks for your help

D

Dina Aldesouky

golden medium ??
Just got the medium ������ it was better than the plus in the store ... will give it a shot . Golden medium is with pink or yellow undertone never thought about it

Latest posts