MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

MAC4TV

I am in love with Really Me!!! It comes across as a purplish-pink on me (I have fair-neutral toned skin that gravitates toward pink). The texture is wonderful. This is a color I have waited years for. I just bought a couple of backups!!!!

MissTania

I am in love with Really Me!!! It comes across as a purplish-pink on me (I have fair-neutral toned skin that gravitates toward pink). The texture is wonderful. This is a color I have waited years for. I just bought a couple of backups!!!!

That's awesome and I am happy to hear the texture is wonderful too! I am fair but I am not convinced it will be pink on me as I have seen some more brown swatches on some girls.

lipstickaddict

That's awesome and I am happy to hear the texture is wonderful too! I am fair but I am not convinced it will be pink on me as I have seen some more brown swatches on some girls.

I'm not convinced either, but I have high hopes! I put in an order for it this weekend. If it is anything like blushingnoirs swatches, I will be very happy! So glad you like Breathing Fire!

Heidi K

Does anybody know if the eyeshadows will be available online at some point? There's a few that caught my eye, but I can't find them on the MAC site

MissTania

I'm not convinced either, but I have high hopes! I put in an order for it this weekend. If it is anything like blushingnoirs swatches, I will be very happy! So glad you like Breathing Fire!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts when it arrives! I have no clue when I will do my next US haul so I might be waiting a while for this shade.

Cool! I recognized the tats. That's our Erin!

I recognised her by name :)

Prettypackages

I'm so confused about what's actually in this collex and the other lippie collex released. I tried to go to Nordies and swatch, but they had all the new ones mixed in with the regular ones. I have some b2m empties I want to get rid of !! LOL

lipstickaddict

I can't wait to hear your thoughts when it arrives! I have no clue when I will do my next US haul so I might be waiting a while for this shade.

Well I am happy to report that Really me does not pull brown on me at all! It has a mauve grey undertone--- it's gorg! You should definitely check it out in person if you can. Although i haven't compared them yet, it reminds me of a matte version of Feed the Senses. Love that it is a mauve nude!!!!!

leonah

Well I am happy to report that Really me does not pull brown on me at all! It has a mauve grey undertone--- it's gorg! You should definitely check it out in person if you can. Although i haven't compared them yet, it reminds me of a matte version of Feed the Senses. Love that it is a mauve nude!!!!!

swatches? :rolleyes: sounds so pretty! I've been looking for a grey-mauvey lipstick. I hope it's not too light in some pics it looks more white-based than others

NaomiH

I'm so confused about what's actually in this collex and the other lippie collex released. I tried to go to Nordies and swatch, but they had all the new ones mixed in with the regular ones. I have some b2m empties I want to get rid of !! LOL

The MAC store here and the Dillard's counter had the new ones mixed in as well. I'm thinking it's since they're permanent additions that they just decided to put everything together. I do wish they had separated them a bit so that you can easily pick out the new ones.

Prettypackages

The MAC store here and the Dillard's counter had the new ones mixed in as well. I'm thinking it's since they're permanent additions that they just decided to put everything together. I do wish they had separated them a bit so that you can easily pick out the new ones.

I'll have to make a list and go take a look.

Corally

That sounds amazing to me. :sunshine:

Mac has Fun Fun lipstick on their page as "coming soon" this has been discontinued for years. Does anyone know why it's coming back?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 473

fabulousmoolah

I wish they'd put the frosts up. I need to see swatches without instagram filter. I bought fresh moroccan to tide me over. I love that they give samples now. I wish I was allowed to get 2 of the same kind (primer). Their mascaras are too liquid for me. I like a thicker formula.

Jayjayy

Temptalia isn't too impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows

She's been rarely impressed with anything MAC for years now. I can anticipate her reviews by brands/product type now, regardless of the actual product. So predictable.

Red Rock looks like fun! I could use a new red. If anyone has it, swatches would be marvelous :D

MissTania

Here's Really Me- in sun and shade. View attachment 55214 View attachment 55215 On my lips it definitely has a grey mauve undertone!

Thanks for the swatches and info, it looks gorgeous on you:cloud9::icon_cheers::flowers:! Thank goodness it isn't LE otherwise you'd need so many back ups LOL. I am slowly planning a haul list and it's on there - I think this collection is out internationally in October which is so far away. I didn't get Feed the Senses but I was interested in it.

Last edited:

Latest posts