Dark Circle Nightmare

F

Faiths13

I have tried everything to hide the dark circles under my eyes. Ive tried different color of correctors (peach, salmon, yellow) and different kinds of concealers. I don't know if it's how I'm applying or what. Either it ends up looking grey or really bright or just unnatural. I definitely cannot completely hide them. I have tried applying with a brush, finger and sponge. I have watched endless videos. So I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions? My dark circles are very dark and very big. :/ Thank you!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Are you applying shades lighter than your skintone? If you are, that will make your circles look worse, IMO. Go with something a touch darker instead. Also, you need to keep in mind the colour of your dark circles and apply a shade that's opposite on the colour wheel to that. Peach or orange will take out more purply tones. Salmon or pink will counteract bluer tones.

Apply corrector first, before foundation (but after primer). Then go over the top with a concealer that is the same as your skintone.

Latest posts