MAC Vamplify (July 2nd 2016)

Dolly Snow

Mac Vamplify glosses are back :D
[FONT=&quot] Seven new hues join the potent lineup: deep turquoise blue, smoky stone, perfect periwinkle, violet-tinged mocha, rich cocoa, dusky rose and intense true red, each loading lips with that same delicious shine. [/FONT]

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

This was mentioned in the Early Buzz thread- these are already online at The Bay in Canada if anyone is interested!

Last edited:

Honi

mac vamplify how chic is this.png.jpg
How chic is this? is still my bae, I love the color. I think we had an entire rant about me thinking there were catnip in these glosses the last time due to two consecutive cat theft attempts of said Vamplify gloss. It is now kept under lock and key in my bag lol.

Jayjayy

These colors are...interesting for a gloss...I'm glad I backed up Tuned In from the first launch. It's great that MAC took notice of the popularity and released more.

Sweetyellow

This collection is launching in a few hours. It's already loaded on the website as 'coming soon'. I'm going to be grabbing Anything But Demure, I already have the color from last time but I'm almost out of it and it's a gorgeous nude lipgloss.

leonah

This collection is launching in a few hours. It's already loaded on the website as 'coming soon'. I'm going to be grabbing Anything But Demure, I already have the color from last time but I'm almost out of it and it's a gorgeous nude lipgloss.

yes I love it too! I like this formula even though I usually don't wear glosses much. it's nice of them to repromote the old popular ones too for once! (*angry about boom boom room* pfft) so the ones that couldn't get a hold of them can now :)

Icecaramellatte

I picked up one of these. I love the Brooke Candy nudish/neutral Vamplify gloss. I'm afraid I missed out on the first round of these so I was quite surprised and pleased by the texture. I was drawn to the nude color. I like nudes but always wimp out on wearing them. I decided to try it on and walk around for a bit. When I came back another MA who did not help me complimented me on it. I can't recall the name right now but it is one of the lightest colors. I may just try a few more colors next time.

elegant-one

The MAC SA was trying to tell me that none of these were repromotes :( Is the new ABD exactly like the old shade?

B

Buffy89

The MAC SA was trying to tell me that none of these were repromotes :( Is the new ABD exactly like the old shade?

That's what I asked myself, too. It looks quite rosy/pinkish in new swatches, while it turns out straight up brown on my lips (old version). Of course, it depends on the photo and my lip color etc., but the difference seems a little big this time. Or maybe, the SA didn't get correct info.

leonah

hm that's interesting. can't you take your old ABD to the store and compare? I would but these are not out here yet :( on T swatches it does look a little bit more rosy/pinky I think. on me it's more greyish pinky mauve than on her

Sweetyellow

You know, I wasn't thinking that MAC would alter the color a little for this re-release but I pulled out my old ABD and surely enough, the new ABD is more pink while the old one leans beige-pink.

Janice

I'm thinking about grabbing tuned in, does anyone have a FoTD with this or a lip swatch? Surprisingly hard to find swatches of these.

Latest posts