Pencil eyeliner or liquid eyeliner?

roy

New User
Hello, I‘m new in this forum and recently I got interested in eye make-up. I started to read beauty articles, blogs and forums; and I realized that I want to change my appearance. I’ve never used any eye make-up and now I’m wondering about all its tricks and especially how to ‘play’ with eyeliners. I read a really nice article on this site and now I’m sure that eyeliner can make miracles. Also, I read some reviews about liquid eyeliner on this site and it seems that it’s the best for eye make-up. But I don’t get it what is the main difference between pencil and liquid eyeliner because when you put eyeliner on it looks similar. Could someone explain it to me and recommend which one is better to buy?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Pencil is more versatile than liquid, and it's generally easier to use if you're a beginner. You can apply it all over the lid, if you want to, smudge it out, and you can even apply it to the inner rim (aka waterline) of your eye. You cannot do any of that with liquid.

FiftyOne

I go for pencil eyeliners rather than the liquid ones. Brown also works best for me since I go for a more subtler, kind of natural look.

Latest posts