Tarte Cosmetics?

Joveeta Lee

I love their primer, silicon base formula but didn't break me out. I have Royal Palette & Jewelry Palette, but the jewelry's eyeshadow pigmentation isn't good as the Royal Palette.

DMcG9

I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more activity. Anyway, I just got the gorgeous Splash gel eyeliner in the summer Aqualillies collection and I was wondering what people think of the gel liners in the regular line. Do they wear well, and do they dry out in the pot? I like Splash so much I'm thinking of buying the black, but the finish looks different than this LE one. Not sure whether to go with Tarte or MAC for the black...
I was able to pick up Splash the other day at my local Sephora. It's sold out on line and their store stock feature never seems to actually reflect what's in stock, so call ahead to your store as Sephora stores may still have it. I already had the purple and green Amazonian Clay EmphasEyes liners and love them so a teal colour was a must have for me!

calicandee

I love the tart blushes, not a fan of the cheek stains (but I prefer powder to cream blush). Tart mascaras are my favorite! The Amazonian clay foundation and Maracuja creaseless concealer are both nice. Their bronzer are awesome as well! The Tarte multipleye liquid liner is awesome. However, I am not a big fan of tart eyeshadow. I have bought four or five Tarte eyeshadow palettes and don't really care for them. They use to be chalky but I think the formulation has improved, they are still not my favorites (I prefer my Urband Decay, Mac, or other).

calicandee

Also, Tarte has amazing today special values on QVC! They will have a wonderful collection of items for an great deal! I am looking forward to the next one in February!

tamikajodha

I love Tarte!
heart.gif
Me too!
eyelove.gif

coffeewithcream

I really liked this palette, though I thought the lighter colours were a touch TOO light. And since I went for the Narsissist palette, I couldn't do it. Yet. I suspect I will cave, though.

User38

does anyone have any thoughts on the amazonian clay brow mousse? thinking of getting it as it's supposedly waterproof -- I think the taupe colour would be good for me with lighter bronde hair.

?

PixieDancer

does anyone have any thoughts on the amazonian clay brow mousse?  thinking of getting it as it's supposedly waterproof -- I think the taupe colour would be good for me with lighter bronde hair. ? 
I personally LOVE the brow mousse! Anastasia line just came out with a new product that's sort of the same concept. So maybe look into both & compare... But I use this brow mousse everyday... And it can get very sweaty on stage under Vegas lights! No moving, smearing, running... Eyebrows stay put! HTH hun!

User38

I personally LOVE the brow mousse! Anastasia line just came out with a new product that's sort of the same concept. So maybe look into both & compare... But I use this brow mousse everyday... And it can get very sweaty on stage under Vegas lights! No moving, smearing, running... Eyebrows stay put! HTH hun!
Thanks Pixie.. I have "minimal" brows, meaning they have hair, but the hair is light and fine
th_rolleye0014.gif
. I use MUFE in Ash, and have every other product from every other line bla bla but I don't want my brows to look "penciled" or filled in. Def need waterproof although I don't get on any stages but I have meno sweats..
th_wink3.gif
and can lose an eyebrow in a few minutes. oy and ew

gonna give this a shot..

boschicka

I find it strange that Tarte changed the color of their powder blush in Flush but kept the same name. Has anyone tried the new color yet?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I find it strange that Tarte changed the color of their powder blush in Flush but kept the same name. Has anyone tried the new color yet?
I agree. That was a bit odd. I have the original Flush blush, and I plan to get the new one later since they look completely different to me.

Latest posts