Nars Orgasm or Benefit Dallas

cletus2894

I have the opportunity to get either a 90% remaining Orgasm or a 1x used Benefit Dallas in a swap. I've seen the Orgasm in person, but I haven't seen what Dallas looks like. Which one would you all recommend??

meihwa

Orgasm, definitely. IMO, Benefit's Hoola is more versatile and natural than Dallas if you want something bronzy. I found the texture of Dallas to not be as smooth.

user3

Here is a pic of Dallas that I took
423066.jpeg

When blended it looks more natural but it does have a bit of a plummy color to it and that makes it hard to wear for most people. Hoola is super dark and on many skin tones it looks harsh even when blended.

Orgasm is a great color but does not give the same effect as a bronzer. So if you looking for more of color glow go with O.

If you want a bronzer check Nars laguna. It's one of those colors that fits most people. I say "most" because it's not totally universal.
Here is a pic it's more of tan color than in the pic because I just couldn't get the flash to stop bouncing off of the color. I have applied Laguana to even the lightest skin tones and it looks very natural. I use the Sephora Bronzer brush to apply it.
Those that have more red in their skin should avoid laguna. When I say red I am talking about those that have a bright pink hue at all times or tan and always look pink. The effect with laguna will make them look more red/pink or off colored.
NarsblushwithLaguna.jpg

Latest posts