MAC Pro Student Color and Tool Kit pictures

saniyairshad

Re: Help..MAC briefcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_me_up
I as well got it with my student kit. Its actually really nice. I have since outgrown it but if you are in the industry and have to lug around tons of bags and things.... its really nice with tons of compartments and places to put everything. One side of the case has removable compartments with velcro which is really cool if you need to take something out in a hurry. If i remember correctly... two of the compartments fit about four pro pallettes perfectly which is cool cause they are secure and dont have to worry about them falling or cracking. I was thinking about getting the knapsack a while back online but i decided to see it in person and realized that my briefcase comes with an inside zip pocket with it, which is really handy that the knapsack does not come with. Also I was told by a worker that the knapsack had a lot of complaints about the straps breaking from the weight and that the briefcase is much more sturdier. All in all, if you have the cash and you have a need for it... then go for it. It is a great investment.

Could u show us a picture hon?

Plink!

Re: Help..MAC briefcase

I love my briefcase but I love the knapsack even more!

Both are great. Soft so you can stuff it full or put less in without wasting space.

Love, love, LOVE!!

summeri

Re: mac briefcase

hey all! i juz bot the brief case today! but after i put all my stuff in..it felt abit heavy..i'm worried that it will end up breaking soon...does yours feel heavy and does it collapse easily'???

thanks all

Bybs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
This offer isn't available in Australia, unfortunately.

Typical!

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfeen
whats that silver case under the lipsticks? is that a little lipstick holdeR?

It looks like a closed palette (that's upside down so you can't see the logo).

ninahxd

sorry if its off topic. but MAC STUDENT? there's a mac make up school now taht i dotn kno about? haha how do you become a member?

baybehbekah

how much fun is that kit! i love the suitcase!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninahxd
sorry if its off topic. but MAC STUDENT? there's a mac make up school now taht i dotn kno about? haha how do you become a member?

no there is no school by MAC. the student pro card is for people who are in various make-up/beauty schools approved by MAC. if you send MAC proof that you go to one of those school you can get a MAC student pro membership. With the membership you get a discount at the pro store and can take the pro classes.

s33lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxipoodle1
how much would it be in U.S dollars?...but omg i'm dying over here i soooo want this its crazy!!!!

U.S. dollars...
color kit: $417.50
tool kit: $173.00

Im getting mine soon and I cant wait!

MakeupMuffin

I got mine 2 days ago, I'm missing 2 pencils though. will call today and wait another 4 weeks.lol It's pretty fun opening all those boxes though.

Chikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I really want the tool kit, damn not being a makeup student
ssad.gif

Yeah, I'm with ya. It'd be nice to have, though, if you wanted all the products, either to play with or to start out in your own business.

rachie1287

i am about to take a class in the city, it is only one day for 300 does that count as a make up student? will i qualify for this amazing kit and maybe pro card?

Latest posts