MAC Pro Student Color and Tool Kit pictures

annrose

Hi everyone! Sorry, I'm fairly new to actually posting on the boards, so if this the wrong forum, the mods can move it wherever they want!

I don't know if anyone has ever posted this, but I thought it might be helpful for those with a MAC Student Pro Card, or who are interested in getting one.

The student discount is only 20%, but MAC offers a student color kit and student tool kit at 40% off. I ordered both kits, since the only MAC brushes I have are the 187 and the ones in those crappy holiday sets...and I definitely don't have enough foundations, concealers, blushes, etc. for other skintones. Anyway, I calculated the retail cost (with 15% tax here in Ontario...BOO), and it would've cost $1675.56CAD for both kits, but I actually got both for $817.08CAD (I was saving A WHILE before I ordered this). Shipping only cost me about $10CAD, and I got it the NEXT day. I'd like to think of this more as an investement, rather than a haul for me =P Anyway, here's what's in the kits:

MAC Pro Student Color Kit:
-MAC Briefcase - PRO
-Select Cover-Up Concealer: NW15, NW25, NC42, NW50
-Invisible Set Powder – PRO
-Face & Body Foundation: C2, C4, C6, N3, N9
-Blush Pro Palette Case
-Blush Pans: Peaches, Harmony, Blushbaby, Hushabye, Razin, Pink Swoon
-Eye Shadow Pro Palette Case
-Eye Shadow Pans: Vanilla, Orb Eye, Seedy Pearl, Motif Eye, Paradisco, Satin Taupe, Brown Down, Trax, Sketch, Nocturnelle, Deep Truth, Steamy Eye, Greensmoke, Scene, Carbon
-Eye Kohls: Blooz, Tarnish, Smolder, Teddy, Prunella
- Coal Black Pro Lash
-Lipsticks: Twig, O, Del Rio, See Sheer, Media, Russian Red, CB-96
-Lip Pencils: Plum, Chicory, Mahogany, Spice
-Clear Lipglass

MAC Pro Student Tool Kit:
Brush Clutch, #102 Brow Comb, #129 Powder/Blush, #150 Large Powder, #190 Foundation, #194 Concealer, #213 Fluff, #224 Tapered Blending, #242 Shader/Large Shadow, #266 Small Angle, #316 Lip (Covered), Universal Tweezer – PRO, Large Round Sponge – PRO, Lash Curler

This is what the case looks like open:
MACProStudentColourKit01.jpg

MACProStudentColourKit02.jpg

And after I took everything out:
MACProStudentColourKit03.jpg

MAC Briefcase closed:
MACProStudentColourKit04.jpg

Here's the tool kit:
MACProStudentToolKit.jpg

Thanks for reading! I definitely won't be shopping for a loooong time!

JesusShaves

thanks for this... i wanted to see what the case looked like... last time i tried to ask the UK pro store about the kit they were so baffled as to what the hell i was on about, the guy showed me the brush holder but said i wouldnt get 40% only 15% off it!!!

but its such a cow i only get 15% in the UK, ok im not biting the hand that feeds.. but the prices are way higher here... REASON WHY im waiting till i go to the US to buy my student kits hehe!

thats like £400 for both kits... OMG... i want mine now.. well i fricken need mine now
oh.gif
( I just figured i would build up my kit as time goes by... but seeing these pics.. i will defo buy them... THANK YOOOOU!!!!

annrose

bellamia, they do sell the briefcase alone
smiles.gif
It's a pro item, though. I believe it's $180CAD (before tax) on its own. It's cool because some of the pouches are velcroed on...so you can take them off if you need to. I just like it cause it's a LOT lighter than carrying a traincase around!

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by annrose
bellamia, they do sell the briefcase alone
smiles.gif
It's a pro item, though. I believe it's $180CAD (before tax) on its own. It's cool because some of the pouches are velcroed on...so you can take them off if you need to. I just like it cause it's a LOT lighter than carrying a traincase around!

Is It On The MAC Pro Site Or Their Regular Site? :confused:

mima

thanks so very much for posting this! i've always wondered what these kits look like. now i want that briefcase!!!
smiles.gif

martygreene

Worth noting is that the Student Kits are ONLY available to PRO Student card holders. Regular PRO card holders are not able to purchase these kits.

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Worth noting is that the Student Kits are ONLY available to PRO Student card holders. Regular PRO card holders are not able to purchase these kits.

Well That Excludes Me Then Because I Have My PRO Card
smiles.gif

annrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
Well That Excludes Me Then Because I Have My PRO Card
smiles.gif

That's better, than! You can still buy the briefcase at 40% and you won't need to get the rest of the stuff.

schiller16

do you mind stating the prices for each kit? (with discount) like how much they were seperate because im gona be getting pro student card next year and i,m very intrested in the color kit. thanks
smiles.gif

Latest posts