Dry patches of skin on my face. :( :'(

pandorablack

The best stuff for dry skin is by Dr. Hauschka. Rose Day Cream and Moisturizing mask. It's pricey, but so worth it. I also recommend using their Cleansing Cream. This is a holistic skin care brand, totally organic and full of good-for-you plant extracts. Of all the things I've tried on my face, it's the best for when my skin is dry (I use it in winter).

Oil of Olay isn't great stuff, I'm willing to bet that's at least part of your problem.

Other brands to try, if natural isn't your thing: Dermalogica and, strangely enough, Mary Kay. I haven't tried their dry skin options but I know both of these are good brands. Dermalogica is the industry standard, it's what we use at my school (I'm in school to be an esthetician).

Glowingsunshine55

I have 2 patches of itchy, rough, dry skin on my face ssad.gif I moisturize and cleanse daily (Oil of Olay), and it's still there! What could be causing this, and how can I make it go away ? I drink a LOT of water daily, and I take pretty good care of my skin. What to do ? cry.gif ssad.gif weeping.gif

I'd check with a dermatologist.

Using retinol every night is a great way to boost collagen production as we age.

Look for a retinol serum that also contains Hyaluronic acid inside.

HA is really good at moisturizing skin so that might help as well.

Latest posts