Headbands

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiia
Has anyone found any good headbands out there that arent expensive?

I use a scarf.... its cheap and it works
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Me too! I've been addicted to scarves for years now! Especially now that I have bangs again. I love ones from Target, they are pretty inexpensive and cute and funky! I like some headbands but usually can't wear them b/c they hurt my hear (like behind my ears where they dig in
ssad.gif

AlliSwan

Try Icing (Claire's accessory store) if you have one near you--cheap and cute and huge selection!

as_cute_as_pie

forever 21 had some in last time a was there mainly the fabric ones like mini scarfs that tie at the bottom of ur neck i got mine for $3

lauren006

headband problem

Whenever I wear headbands there is always this weird bump at the back of my neck! It sucks because i love wearing headbands like the stretchy ones but I don't know how to avoid that stupid bump it causes. Anyone know what I'm talking about and have any ideas to stop it??

MACActress

^I have that same problem. Well when I wear ones that are all one piece. I've taken to wearing ribbons now , and there's no bump

rnsmelody

bumpped.. im looking for headbands too.. anyone know any good online store? i already checked hottopic. urbanoutfitters forever21

DaizyDeath

check clairs its either a miss or a hit with them though but ive gotten some seriously cute head bands there

and also like the others say use scarfs

Latest posts