Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

MAChostage

Re: Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium Outlets)

^^ If you do go please report back what you found. I am in Orlando pretty frequently but tend to keep my business to the university area. I hate driving around Orlando, especially the Disney area where the CCO is located, so I never go.
weeping.gif
Convince me that I need to go the next time!

Indian Barbie

I go there every week. They have pretty much every paint sold, quite a few powder blushes, 5 different pigments, lots of Holiday sets, a couple of quads, lots of LE lipsticks, concealers, prep+prime stuff. Just lots of stuff!

mskitchmas

yay! i hit the jackpot this weekend. i am visiting orlando on business...and got the travel kit in cool and rebelrose lipstick.
i also hit the store in ellenton and bought 7 lip varnishes!! yay, me. i'm so geeked. the orlando store has a interesting variety of stuff. at least different than what the stores in ohio have. the ellenton store has a ton of mac scents too.

Nimrod

I was there today. They had MACouture l/s's, a bunch of Fluidlines (inc. New Weed, Nightfish and Lithograph), Maidenchant Blushcreme, Shell Pearl BP and a few Holiday sets (no smoked eyes though).

In the BB section I saw the Bridal Palette and Brownie Shimmerbricks.

They still have some EL Tom Ford Summer items too including the blushes, body oil, bronzer and l/s's.

liquidstar

I was just there on Monday (June 11). They didn't have any good eyeshadows really, they had about 3 or 4 quads, the only ones I remember are sweetie cake and boy beauty. They still had those shadestick sets, a few glimmer shimmers, a few blush creams, I bought Sweet William and Maidenchant. Lots of regular lipsticks, and they still have pink cabana. They also still have those sweetie cake lipglosses with the pretty design on top.

KeshieShimmer

I went on Aug 4. They had apricot pink pigment (bought it b/c I have been wanting this for ages!!), accent red, and pinked mauve pigment. Mancatcher, budding beauty, in living pink, some blue color eyeshadows. Tan ray paint. Tan lips set, Take Wing and the other one from Untamed. Not a lot of foundation shades but they had some of the spray foundations.

The green brush set from I think from a holiday collection. Shimmercands, penny, burberry, mangomix and two other shadesticks. 4 different colors of lip pencils I only remember redd. A crapload of lipsticks and lipglasses including Sex Ray. That goldensoft lipgelee'.

They also had the Bobbie Brown color bricks in brownie and the pink color.

MAChostage

^^DANGGIT!! I was right over there yesterday and kept saying, "I really should find that CCO!" I was on my way to The Melting Pot (allow me to say YUM) and got distracted.
weeping.gif
Do you go by there very much? If so, do they tend to keep a pretty decent amount of MAC stuff? From what I've read elsewhere on the board it seems like that might be the case, and I hope so.

lemonade813

Ahhh!! I'm veryyyy jealous that you went to the orlando cco!!
But sounds like they had some good stuff...
smiles.gif

How were the prices?...Do you think it'd be worth it to drive out 2 hours?

Thanks for sharing your experience!
greengrin.gif

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade813
Ahhh!! I'm veryyyy jealous that you went to the orlando cco!!
But sounds like they had some good stuff...
smiles.gif

How were the prices?...Do you think it'd be worth it to drive out 2 hours?

Thanks for sharing your experience!
greengrin.gif

Sorry for the delay!

Everything here is about 30% off so a lipglass is 10 dollars and a shadestick is 11.50. The Quads are usually 24.50. The eyeshadows are I think 9.50. They usually keep a section for MAC and at times shares it with Bobbi Brown stuff. The pigment I think I payed 12.50 or less.

HTH

ladynpink

i went there last week, and didn't have much...i bought nightfish f/l and inliving pink e/s...expected the store to have more..but didn't!!

Babycakes

Im going there this wkend,ill let ya guys know what they have..usually they sell out quick of all the mac stuff :O Btw,the pigments are 13.75,fluidlines are 10.50,eyeshadows are 9.50,lipgloss/lipstick are 10-10.50.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
Im going there this wkend,ill let ya guys know what they have..usually they sell out quick of all the mac stuff :O Btw,the pigments are 13.75,fluidlines are 10.50,eyeshadows are 9.50,lipgloss/lipstick are 10-10.50.

what day are you going? willing to pick up some things for me?....thanks!!

mekaboo

I went yesterday and I cant remember everything they had but here goes what I remember

All of the Barbie shadows
Hepcat
Saddle
Folie
Plum Dressing
Sketch
Endless Love
some others

Blushes
Format
Margin
Peachtwist
Razin
Desirous
Sweet as Cocao
Plum Foolery
Ambering Rose
Blunt
some others.....lol

Bunches of lipglass, lipstick, lustreglass, prolongwear, liners
Most of the fluidliners except blacktrack and some others.....

Some foundation colors in different formulas

Skincare items

Pigments
Pastorale, Azreal Blue, Entremauve, Copperclast, Viz-a-violet,

Some Stila "pigments"

Keysten

I was there yesterday! They also had Kitchmas Pigment. You have a great memory!

KeshieShimmer

OH MY GOSH...I need to haggle a ride to the outlets now when I go back home this weekend...oh my

weeps

Love Always Ivy

OMG THEY HAD TONS OF STUFF I ALMOST DIED. all the other CCOs ive been to have always had crappy stuff, this one had tons of everything and a great stock of studio fix in almost every color!.
and when i bought my pigmnts and shadows, they were putting out more stuff, they must have gotten a large holiday shipment.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
OMG THEY HAD TONS OF STUFF I ALMOST DIED. all the other CCOs ive been to have always had crappy stuff, this one had tons of everything and a great stock of studio fix in almost every color!.
and when i bought my pigmnts and shadows, they were putting out more stuff, they must have gotten a large holiday shipment.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

do you know any specific colors for pigments? e/s?
blushes? quads?..lmk thanks!!

Love Always Ivy

from memory...
pigments: golden olive, pastorale, nightlight, accent red?, violet, lily white, pinked mauve, mauvement, fairylite, copperclast .. there were more but i cant remember

e/s - claire de lune, cranberry, saturnal, french grey, firespot, alot of the barbie ones, mancatcher, and tons more there was definetly 3 or 4 shelves of e/s.

quads & palettes : take wing quad, alot of the novel twist palettes, holiday lip stashettes (tan and pink if i can recall $22), holiday lip palettes from 2005?

blushes - blunt, strada, angel?, star! BP?, there were 2 shelves of just blushes.

tons of lipglasses - including the moonbathe lipglasses and some raquel welch (tiger print tops), i saw Of Corset! from lingerie, some chromeglasses

l/s - hug me, freckletone, half n half, alot of bright colored orangey glittery ones, raquel welch ones. alot of LE l/s mostly frost. alot more i cant think of. l/s dominated about half the casheir counter.

i might go later tonight (since they are open til midnight)or in the morning.
i went yesterday before thanksgiving dinner and they were putting out alot more stuff, they probably have more stuff out now.

Latest posts