Pigment Vials?

midgetfury74

Does any one have an idea of how much a pigment vial costs at regular price? I want to buy one from ebay but not sure of a general price range to stay within. Again this is a MAC pigment vial not a sample. thanks so much !!

XxTinker_BellxX

you mean the regular pigment bottles? i think they are like 2.99 sorry if im not correct.. but i think i remember seeing this somewhere on here.

Cool Kitten

i've seen people sell them here for $5-8 shipped, i'm not sure if it's a good price.
Aren't they 2.5g which is half a teaspoon?

bluegrassbabe

They only come out with the holiday collections. There were 5 vials per set, at around $30 per set, so retail on them would be about $6 each.

miss_spam

for certain colors though you should just buy the full sized bottle..it's a better deal =] the only pigment vials i'd go after are the d/c'ed ones or the LE/hard to find (like coco beach, maroon, etc)

and the vials actually hold a lot of pigment! i got a coco beach one and transferred it into my coco beach jar..it was about half of a regular jar

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_spam
for certain colors though you should just buy the full sized bottle..it's a better deal =] the only pigment vials i'd go after are the d/c'ed ones or the LE/hard to find (like coco beach, maroon, etc)

and the vials actually hold a lot of pigment! i got a coco beach one and transferred it into my coco beach jar..it was about half of a regular jar

i do the same thing, beats paying like 85 for a fullsize jar of something i'd probably never make it through

they sure do. I transferred a maroon vial to a sample jar (about 1tsp) & the vial still has heaps left. Although I noticed my coco beach vial was larger than my maroon vial.

XxTinker_BellxX

Ohhhhhhh. THOSE little vials. i always wondered where those came from hahah. Ignore my response earlier lol.
tong.gif

Latest posts