Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics

NYCBeautyJunkie

New blush colors Ariana & Helena
1be0a2a2_image.jpeg

laurennnxox

Does anyone use the Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting? Since Jaclyn Hill mentioned it on her YT, it's been perpetually sold out on Sephora. Sigh! But it looks beautiful, and I'd love to mix it with my Cover FX drops.

Sandalskt

Does anyone use the Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting? Since Jaclyn Hill mentioned it on her YT, it's been perpetually sold out on Sephora. Sigh! But it looks beautiful, and I'd love to mix it with my Cover FX drops. 
I want to try it too. Temptalia uses it all the time and seems to love it.

Jaymuhlee

I'm NC25 and 06 was too light for me. I need to exchange it but haven't gotten around to it yet. I end up with reverse dark circles if I'm not careful!

ryan-eh

I was just checking out where else the celestial liquid was available and realized that BG has two new shades of the eye pigment primatif: "Horizon," which seems to be pinky, and "Haze," which looks like a khaki/olive. My computer monitor's color settings are a little wonky so I could be wrong.

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Kevyn-Aucoin-The-Eye-Pigment-Primatif-Kevyn-Aucoin/prod105980128_cat399701__/p.prod?

Yazmin

I've been waiting for this to come back in stock at Sephora. Too bad it wasn't available during the sale.

Diamond laTwerk

Hey guys, so I like really want to buy the sse, but obvs I don't wanna go broke for the wrong shade. So does anybody know what shade I could possibly be in? In the mac studio finish concealer, nc30 is half a shade too light and n35 is half a shade too dark. I'm eyeing sx08 for my skintone as a blemish concealer. Does anybody have comparison swatches? Thaaaanks, I trust specktrettes over anyone in the internet.

boschicka

Very pretty but I hardly use cheek products now. I just know I'll hardly use it. And I think it's close to $60.!

I'm just not clever enough to use a product like that. Do I sweep my brush across the whole thing, use them individually? I can't handle the pressure! :bonk:

Latest posts