Sephora.com Shopping Codes

Knope2012

I hear you! I don't like heavy coverage and nothing else covers my redness all day. This foundation has been amazing for me, although the colour I'm using (Calming Ivory - 03) could be a tiny bit yellower on me. I use a pea sized amount mixed with a bit less of Studio Moisture Tint to warm and sheer it a bit and it lasts all day. The Clinique foundation alone has better coverage but it's a bit heavier/more formal than I like for day wear. It's a bit like Matchmaster that way. If I want a more formal look that will hold up all day, I use it alone. Google the review before and after pics - I'm nowhere near as red as some of those who've provided pics, but you can see what a huge difference it can make.

http://beautyjudy.com/2010/12/clinique-redness-solutions-foundation/
http://www.simplystine.com/clinique-redness-solutions-foundation/
Those before and afters area amazing! I think I'll try one out this weekend. I don't like heavy looking foundation either, as it's very easy to overdo. I used to use Clinique foundation a long time ago, and I remember really liking it, so I'll definitely try this one out.

Melzie

heart.gif
heart.gif
Another Beauty Sample Bag!!
heart.gif
heart.gif

Not sure when it will be available.

Images from viviene23 @ Sephora BT

*Online only. Offer available with any online merchandise order of $25 USD or more. The following 12 samples:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in N1, N2 and N4.5 (0.009 oz)
Gucci Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin (0.06 oz)
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil (0.07 oz)
Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.17 oz)
Stila Convertible Color in Peony (0.01 oz)
Clean Skin Eau de Parfum (0.03 oz)
L’Occitane Amande Firming & Smoothing Milk Concentrate (0.28 oz)
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (0.2 oz)
DryBar Cream Soda Smoothing Cream (0.17 oz)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (0.05 oz)
Dolce&Gabbana Desire by Dolce&Gabbana (0.05 oz)
Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer (0.16 oz).

Offer valid while supplies last. Sample substitutions may occur. One offer per client. No returns or exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of eGift certificates or gift cards. Offer not valid in retail stores or at Sephora inside JCPenney. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time.

Knope2012

heart.gif
heart.gif
Another Beauty Sample Bag!!
heart.gif
heart.gif

Not sure when it will be available.

Images from viviene23 @ Sephora BT

*Online only. Offer available with any online merchandise order of $25 USD or more. The following 12 samples:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in N1, N2 and N4.5 (0.009 oz)
Gucci Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin (0.06 oz)
Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil (0.07 oz)
Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (0.17 oz)
Stila Convertible Color in Peony (0.01 oz)
Clean Skin Eau de Parfum (0.03 oz)
L’Occitane Amande Firming & Smoothing Milk Concentrate (0.28 oz)
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (0.2 oz)
DryBar Cream Soda Smoothing Cream (0.17 oz)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (0.05 oz)
Dolce&Gabbana Desire by Dolce&Gabbana (0.05 oz)
Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer (0.16 oz).

Offer valid while supplies last. Sample substitutions may occur. One offer per client. No returns or exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of eGift certificates or gift cards. Offer not valid in retail stores or at Sephora inside JCPenney. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time.
Oooh I will definitely get that! I'm already making a list of gifts to buy, so I'll have a shopping cart ready

Melzie

peace2.gif

Here is my first day of discount haul from the 20% off VIB sale. I plan on going back with my mom this weekend. I probably did enough damage @ Sephora in the past 2 months... so I'm not sure if I will get anything else this weekend.

cocodivatime

peace2.gif

Here is my first day of discount haul from the 20% off VIB sale. I plan on going back with my mom this weekend. I probably did enough damage @ Sephora in the past 2 months... so I'm not sure if I will get anything else this weekend.

I have been eyeing that Lancôme mascara set but have never used Hypnose. Also please let us know how you like the Hourglass brush. I have thought about that one too. But I have a million MAC brushes, trying to convince myself that I don't need

Melzie

I have been eyeing that Lancôme mascara set but have never used Hypnose. Also please let us know how you like the Hourglass brush. I have thought about that one too. But I have a million MAC brushes, trying to convince myself that I don't need
@cocodivatime I have been using Hypnose Drama and Hypnose Star for about a a year. Honestly I can't really tell the difference between Drama and Star, besides the brushes. The trick with this mascara is to take your time coating your lashes. I swear the patience will be worth it. If you do decide to try out the mascara, make sure you get that set... even without the 20% off discount it is still an incredible deal! It is $33.00. $26.40 with the discount. The mascara alone is $27, so it is like getting the eyeliner and makeup remover for free. The set is worth $66.00.

I used the Hourglass brush this morning and so far I like it. It feels soft, but it is just stiff enough for me to use as BOTH a highlight and contour brush. It is actually a pretty large brush. I didn't realize how large it was until I held it to my face. I wasn't able to touch it in the store because the store didn't have a tester for it. If you have the regular Hourglass Ambient powder I think this would work perfect for it. I used it on my Ambient Powder Palette and the brush was much TOO LARGE for it. The brush was about an inch too large for the tiny squares in the palette. I was able to work around it. I used Radiant Light to do a light cheek contour with this brush and I did almost no blending. Same with using it as a highlight brush... did almost no blending. So far so good.

It costs $35.00, $28.00 with the discount. It comes with a really nice velvet bag with a magnetic closure. The top part of the brush is about 2.5 inches the palette squares are about 1.5 inches.

MacAddictNurse

I love the hourglass brush I just got mine and I got the festive cherry bag which I like a lot the samples are really big on this one too not the glosses but I wanted the other stuff in it anyways have been wanting to try the NARS eyeshadow primer I'm gonna use the bags to make a travel bag full of goddies for my sisters as stocking stuffer.

cocodivatime

@cocodivatime I have been using Hypnose Drama and Hypnose Star for about a a year. Honestly I can't really tell the difference between Drama and Star, besides the brushes. The trick with this mascara is to take your time coating your lashes. I swear the patience will be worth it. If you do decide to try out the mascara, make sure you get that set... even without the 20% off discount it is still an incredible deal! It is $33.00. $26.40 with the discount. The mascara alone is $27, so it is like getting the eyeliner and makeup remover for free. The set is worth $66.00.

I used the Hourglass brush this morning and so far I like it. It feels soft, but it is just stiff enough for me to use as BOTH a highlight and contour brush. It is actually a pretty large brush. I didn't realize how large it was until I held it to my face. I wasn't able to touch it in the store because the store didn't have a tester for it. If you have the regular Hourglass Ambient powder I think this would work perfect for it. I used it on my Ambient Powder Palette and the brush was much TOO LARGE for it. The brush was about an inch too large for the tiny squares in the palette. I was able to work around it. I used Radiant Light to do a light cheek contour with this brush and I did almost no blending. Same with using it as a highlight brush... did almost no blending. So far so good.

It costs $35.00, $28.00 with the discount. It comes with a really nice velvet bag with a magnetic closure. The top part of the brush is about 2.5 inches the palette squares are about 1.5 inches.

Thanks for the helpful feedback. I have loved Lancôme Defincils for many years and I;m learning my lesson that once I find something that works I need to STOP. LOL. But it does seems like a really good deal for this price.

As far as the Hourglass brush I wanted it to go with the Ambient palette. Its the only hourglass powder that I have. But if the brush is too big them maybe I'll just be content with using one of my MAC brushes with it?

Melzie

Thanks for the helpful feedback. I have loved Lancôme Defincils for many years and I;m learning my lesson that once I find something that works I need to STOP. LOL. But it does seems like a really good deal for this price.

As far as the Hourglass brush I wanted it to go with the Ambient palette. Its the only hourglass powder that I have. But if the brush is too big them maybe I'll just be content with using one of my MAC brushes with it?
Actually! Let me take a picture so you can get a better idea of how large the brush is compared to the palette. It takes up one and a half of the 3 squares!

It does feel good and from the one time I used it, I like it. I may use it for other products. But if it starts to really bother me, there's a possibility that I may return it because I have other comparable brushes that will also do the job.

cocodivatime

Actually! Let me take a picture so you can get a better idea of how large the brush is compared to the palette. It takes up one and a half of the 3 squares!

It does feel good and from the one time I used it, I like it. I may use it for other products. But if it starts to really bother me, there's a possibility that I may return it because I have other comparable brushes that will also do the job.

That is super helpful. unless I get some of the other full sized Ambient powders I will pass on this brush. Thanks for saving me some money!!

MissChristine

Hey ladies! I'm new here. :) I am in love with the BLITZ bags! I just ordered Holly Jolly. I also noticed Melzie showed a sneak of the new sample bags. I did some searching and I found out the promo is available today. Just use the code FIXIT with a $25 purchase. The MerryCrazy bag is so cute :D. I'm not a big fan of the samples though...trying to justify the bag.

cocodivatime

Just wanted to post a pic of the sample bag that I chose. The NARS primer and mascara are larger sizes than I imagined. More like deluxe sizes. I'm happy[ATTACHMENT=742]image.jpg (1,189k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Barbie1

I know that they have different ones every week share the ones you used here

I used PERFECTION for bareminerals
DOLLYLIP for buxoum
and LIPMINI for sephora lipstick

Latest posts