Orange, CA Off 5th (The Block at the Orange)

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage
I was just there yesterday, and the selection wasn't that great. I can't remember everything, but this is a generic list:

Eyeshadows:
Playful
Contrast
two maroon shades
Whistle (?)

Lips:
Lots of lipglasses, and one or two plushglasses

Fluidlines:
Delphic
Jadeye
Haunting
Waveline
Royal Wink
Macroviolet
+4 or so other shades

Quite a few nailpolishes
3 different perfumes (orange, teal, and yellow?)
lots of skincare items
Sweetie Cake quad
Take Wing quad
holiday brush set (129, 266, 219, 239, 316)
Mostly big fluffy brushes (think 224 but bigger)

Sorry I can't be more specific!

They also have pigments in a case where all the quads are :)
Still have the same colors since I was there last time.

PIGMENTS:
Accent Red
Apricot Pink
Helium
Viz-a-Violet
Aire-de-Blue.. etc :)

glavinagal

how much are the brushes? (price range, maybe?) and the quad, lipsticks, eye shadows?? sorry too many questions girls
greengrin.gif
I live like 35 minutes away (at least!! without traffic) SO I need to plan everything out first before asking my boyfriend to take me there, feel me?? :p

bebs

things are about 20 - 30% off of reg. price

eyeshadows I believe are 10 or 10.50
fluidliners are 11.50
no clue on the other stuff off hand... but they are all about 25 - 30% off of the price in store.. also before you go call them up and ask them when the shipment is coming in... cause you dont want to drive all the way out there and then find they have almost nothing (1 - 2 days after the shipment is unloaded is the best time to go)

glavinagal

Thank you for suggestion!!
greengrin.gif
I called them in today first thing in the morning..hahah i couldnt wait!! The sales girl sounds rather bitchy to me..sigh...I asked her if they're well stocked today, cause I live kinda far away from them and she said "well...I cant really tell you on the phone, cause I cant put stuff on hold" with kinda impatience and I'm too good for you tone..I was like...ok...But then I told her..I dont need you to put anything on hold..I just dont wanna go there and find nothing at all...so there u go..i guess i just need to go down there and check it myself....*counting my luck and crossing my fingers*
...so future haul pictures?!!
greengrin.gif
...or NOT hahahah we'll see!!

glamdoll

wtf?? Is this inside 'off the 5th' I didnt know we had one there!! gosh I WORKED at the AMC there! lol back a few years ago, I live near by too so yeah. Im gonna go check it out see what I find!

Thanks for letting me know ladies. One of my friends JUST got hired there yesterday so yay!! Ill ask her for a hook up
smiles.gif

glamdoll

Omg I went yesterday and I saw that they have all of MACs skin care (green gel cleanser, fix plus) in the old school packaging, and they have some brush sets too! Everything for like half the price. I found BB shimmerbrick in Peony for $26! yeah! They also have the spray foundations.

mustardgirl

I was at this CCO last week - can't remember everything that was there but I picked up Zeal, Moonflower, and Flashtrack e/s. I remember seeing a bunch of lipglasses, some lipsticks, shadesticks but I just can't remember for the life of me what shades :/ I'll be going back there this Sunday so I'll report what I can remember
winks.gif

EDIT: Just wanted to update this post to say that I went there again today but I didn't have a lot of time to shop so I only purchased a few things I wanted that I saw on the spot. This is what I can remember (some is from what I purchased myself lol):

Petalescent e/s
Digit e/s
Swimming e/s
Claire de Lune e/s
Lavender Sky e/s

Luminary l/g
Garden l/g
Flowerosophy l/g
Budding l/g

Funshine slimshine l/s
Lovey-dove slimshine l/s

Corn s/s
Shimmermint s/s
Crimsonaire s/s
Blurberry s/s

Zoomlash mascara

mustardgirl

Wanted to add - they also had the 217 brush available also (the one with the white bristles on it) and several others although I forgot the numbers
ssad.gif
sorry!

mustardgirl

Just a quick update on stuff they have from what I can remember (went there again on Sunday - it's so convenient for me to go on that day but it's making it dangerous for my wallet lol). They might have changed inventory by now but who knows...(they had more than this but I can't remember all the names lol)

Bang on Blue e/s
Cranberry e/s
Seedling e/s
Saturnal e/s
Petalescent e/s
Digit e/s

Corn s/s
Shimmermint s/s
Penny s/s
Crimsonaire s/s
Taupographic s/s

Architecture paint

Pink D'Lush slimshine l/s
Funshine slimshine l/s
Lovey-Dove slimshine l/s

Zoomlash Mascara

Various eyebrow shaders

Night affair l/g
Moonbathe l/g
Wonderstruck l/g
Garden l/g
Flowerosophy l/g
Luminary l/g

Festivity l/s

Haunting fluidline

217 brush
213 brush
202 brush
231 brush
225 brush

crap I wish my memory was better :/ Hope this helps someone at least!

jilliandanica

Stopped by today and here's a list of what I remember being there:

Brushes:
Antiquitease/Heirlooms Brush Set in a canister but they were silver?
Patternmaker Brush Set
129SH

Lips:
Slimshines - Bare, Lovey Dove, Pink D'Lush, Ardor, etc.
Tendertones - Deep Sigh, Soft Note, Warm Smile, Take A Hint, Shush!, Pucker
Various Lipglosses (3D Glass, Plushglass, Lustreglass, Lip Stain, Lip Varnish)
Lipgelees - Lil' Sizzler, Lub-E-Lu, Slicked Pink, Lilacrush
Tinted Lip Conditioners (New Packaging)
Trip 3-pack Lipglass sets
Patternmaker and Novel Twist lip palettes
Petit Glosses
3-pack clear lipglass

TONs of Blush Cremes

Fluidlines in Haunting, Delphic, Jadeye, Macroviolet, Non-Conformist, Waveline, Shade, Royal Wink

Liquidlast liners in like a fuschia/hot pink and 3-pack Trip Sets

Lightful skincare

Old packaged skincare

Deep Dark MSFs and darker foundations

Thats all I could remember..HTH

Pigments in Accent Red, Pinked Mauve, Air-De-Blu, Copperized, and others

Eyeshadows mostly the same ones listed above and Moonflower

I just went here on Friday for the first time and was in heaven! They had the exact same lipgelee that I had just tried on at the macpro store at South Coast. And the tendertone was so smooth and moisturizing that I couldnt say no (smells soo good).

Lipgelee in Sugar Shock $10, originally 14.50
Tendertone in Tender Baby, $11, originally 15

Lotsa brushes and brush sets also. The sets were around $33 for I think 5 brushes.

mustardgirl

Just dragging this up from the dead because I went there this past Sunday. Most of the "usual" stuff was there - the only new things I can remember there were that they had 3 quads - Sweetie Cakes, Take Wing, and Well-Plumed although it seemed like Take Wing was almost all gone (maybe 3 left or so). Uh the only "new" stuff I can also remember was that they had Femme Noir, Velvet Moss, and Jewel Blue e/s although I think there was only one Jewel Blue and one or two Velvet Moss eyeshadows left.

wifey806

i was told that all that stuff is "over stock and returns". that sounds wrong though. is all the mac stuff there stuff that's been discontinued? i hope not cuz i saw a lot of my faves *blush cremes n paints n stuff).
th_dunno.gif
cry.gif

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
i was told that all that stuff is "over stock and returns". that sounds wrong though. is all the mac stuff there stuff that's been discontinued? i hope not cuz i saw a lot of my faves *blush cremes n paints n stuff).
th_dunno.gif
cry.gif

icon_bump.gif
graucho.gif

coachkitten

None of the items in CCOs are returns as all returns are thrown away. Most of the items are overstocks or discontinued/LE items. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

midori

I was there last Sunday. Saw

pigments:

Copperized
Accent Red
One more...I forget which shade :p

shadows:
Seedling
Femme Noir
Mink Pink

2 more shades that I can't remember...sorry I was super wiped out that day!

There was, of course, a ton of lipcolor. I only really looked @ the lipgelees and remember seeing Glosspitality, Slicked Pink, and Lust is Lush.

bebs

they had tons of lipliners, and many many other things as well as lipsticks.. glasses and things

they also had the 187 brush in stock and selling

mssally

I just went today and they had the usual lipsticks, lipglasses, tendertones, some eyeshadows, lipliners, and eyeliner-- they even had blacktrack fluidline...

they still had the 187 brush--- it's $29.50 and they also had the 188 brush for $24.

They also had the sculpt and shape duo pan powder in all the shades.. (bone beige/emphasize, lightsweep/shadester, accentuate/sculpt).. I think those were around $15.

Latest posts