Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Hey guys! I just found out the there will be another Estee Lauder/MAC warehouse sale at the Markham Fairgrounds Sept. 15-17 here in Ontario!!!!!! This is the 3rd one this year! Has anybody heard anything about it? Now i must go on my quest for some tickets!!!!!

I'm jealous.
    Shades: MAC NC50; MUFE HD 177;

How much are the tickets?? And, can anybody go??

Each MAC/Estee Lauder employee is given a few tickets for free and you MUST have a ticket to get in! They are very strict about these tickets.....you have to write your name on them, show it at the door and also at the cash register AND on your way out! I heard some people even getting them from some MAC make-up artists who were sweet enough to give their extras away!

I am in Canada I would loveeeee to go. Not sure if any of my MA"s near my house would give it to me lol.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by geminia
    I am in Canada I would loveeeee to go. Not sure if any of my MA"s near my house would give it to me lol.

I know...I feel exactly the same...

I think that I would almost give my right arm to get one of those tickets! What a dream that would be!

I've heard about these sales before...whispered rumours. I was convinced unti lI saw this post that they were just another urban legend.

*sigh*Too bad they don't do this everywhere.

Anyone ever been to one? What is it like???
    I step and fly up, up, up into the sky.....

I live about two hours from this and I'd love to go...should I ask makeup artists at MAC counters?

I just went to this warehouse sales on Friday. It was sooo great. I found it has more Estee Lauder and Clinique makeup than MAC. Although I did snag a few MAC Lipglasses and eyeshaows for 6 bucks and Studio Tech foundation for 12 bucks! you had to search for MAC products beacuse they did not have as much as I thought they would. But I would definetly go again if I had a chance. I recived the ticket from a friend at work who works at Clinique. If you can find a ticket from someone it is well worth your while! Fabulous prices!
    They usually have them 3 times a year I think.... Good luck with your search!

I went to the NY (Long Island) EL warehouse sale this saturday. I get the invitations from my job. I understand they have it about every weekend but my job seems to only get the invites every few months & that's if I'm lucky to spot them on the receptionist's desk. No one at work ever seems to know about how we get these or how I could get more/or more often (guess that's better for my wallet).
    Well I spent about $300, bought some Xmas gifts & tons for myself of course.
    Had grab-bags w/ 3 Mac eyeshadows for $19.50 (bought 3 bags), mixed bags of EL pure color lippies, lots of perfume sets & GWP's and EL compacts. In the company store (prices are a little less than in the CCO's) bought 2 paints ($10??), an EL gloss, Mac concealor, a shadestick, & some other stuff. Lots of Bobbie Brown and Clinique. It's usually hit or miss there

Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale-Markham, Ontario...when??

Hey!!! I heard that there will be one more Estee Lauder/MAC warehouse sale (which takes place at the Markham Fairgrounds) before Christmas!!! Does anyone have any info or specifics? I'd love to know because usually i find out a few days before the sale and then i'm going crazy trying to track down tickets! Thanks!!!!!

OH MY GOD!! I want to know about this, too! I remember a few years ago they gave flyers to sales people in stores at Markville Mall.

K i heard its the weekend of dec.8-10 but i'm not 100% sure!

i need tickets LOL

NOOOOO!!!! I'm flying out Dec 8.

Does anyone know yet if it's this weekend for sure? and do you need a ticket to get in, if so how do I get one?

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

I just found out that my mother had an invite for the warehouse sale...

My mother - who still has stuff in her makeup drawer that's older than I am ...

What a waste -__-"

Really?
    They JUST had one last weekend!

Yaay ... let's see if Clinique sent me some tickets.

OMG Im so jealous! Does anyone know if they have this in Jersey or NYC??? Also, if you can't get a ticket somehow, you can't go I'm assuming?
    "The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural"- Calvin Klein

I came home on the Friday a little late, and my mom told me she got two tickets to this! It was really great, but very limited. I got pigments and eyeshadows for 10$ each, lipglasses for about 7$, bronzers and foundations for 12$ each and a few other things. I also got a mini moonstone lipglass and oil cleanse-off for 2$! I didn't get too much unfortunately, since I got there a little late. I also got a free tube of saplicious gelee before I left. These were such a steal, but they didn't have too many choices. I regret not buying anymore.

I missed the sale that weekend! I heard about it on another forum but it was Monday......i was sooooo mad!!!! Please let me know if anyone hears about the next one!!! Thanks!!!

ohhhh and they had pigments this time?? They never do!!! Which ones did you get Tralalaa?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
    ohhhh and they had pigments this time?? They never do!!! Which ones did you get Tralalaa?

Yeah, they were the first pigments I got! (I'm new to Mac).
    I got Dark Soul and Naked. They didn't have Vanilla and Frost ran out ):

Re: Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale-Markham, Ontario...when??

Its Dec 7-9. To get tickets, you're going to have to ask from the MAC employees! Maybe they will be sweet enough to give out. =)

Damn.. I'm not back in Canada till the 13th Oh well, saves me money
    Laura

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jin_kee
    Its Dec 7-9. To get tickets, you're going to have to ask from the MAC employees! Maybe they will be sweet enough to give out. =)

Which MAC employees do you ask to?
    The ones that live and work in the area I assume?
    Can someone who can't go give me his/her invite pretty please?
    Steph

It's Dec. 7, 8 and 9.

I scored tickets to the sale. My friend who works for MAC gave them to me as a belated birthday gift. Hurray!

I know a friend who is selling them if anyone is interested. I think hes selling his extra for Sat.

Went to the sale today and they had a TON of MAC items there. Last time I went, I had to search for MAC products. Mostly MAC eyeshadows, and full size pigments, paints, fluidline, glitter liner all for $9. Mascara was $8, lipglass, chromeglass and lipstick was $8 also, lip liner $7, a few powder blush, and pressed face powder for $12. Quad eyeshadow palettes for $15. No brushes this time though It was a good sale, but the prices are going up I noticed from the last 2 times I have been there. If anyone is still looking for tickets to go check, Kijiji and craigslist.

Hi all Im going to my first one! YAY but I don't know what to expect as in when should I line up I want to be the first to spot any mac products and Im no virgin for black fridays so if it took me sleeping out in my car all night with a friend I would... but can anyone give me a run down how these things are? ... like lines and such?

Thanks to anyone for help in my questions!

What did you guys get? I went on Friday but I didn't end up buying too much. I came a lil late (around noon)

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast