Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

happyfeet

I will let you all know tomorrow. If I don't have a ride for one of those days I have 2 sets of tickets! But my co worker mentioned wanting tickets too. Also no offence to anyone, I never gave any out previously because mine have my workplace on them and it's not a chain or office so it's very personal. I'll see what I can do for sure though!
OK, thanks.

MzFit

I was lucky enough to have a friend give two tickets for tomorrow I am using one but don't have anyone going with me so first person to message me for the ticket gets it. You can either meet me at the sale tomorrow I plan on going early waiting in line or meet me sometime after. Or meet up tonight I am downtown right (Spadina and Front) now but will be heading out Sherway Gardens way around 9.

thefbomb

So did anyone go yet this weekend? I'm curious to know what they had. Sadly I forgot all about it and have no way to get there tomorrow

eska123

Willing to trade my Shoppers Drug Mart employee discount for a pair of warehouse tickets! I can get you 30% off regular price on all merchandise including Beauty Boutique (Chanel, Dior, Urban Decay, Benefit, Estee Lauder, L'Occitane, Smashbox, Clarisonic)!

eska123

Willing to trade my Shoppers Drug Mart employee discount for a pair of tickets! I can get you 30% off regular price on all items including Beauty Boutique (Chanel, Dior, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Lancôme, Clarsonic)!

1blackcat

I am still looking for tickets, and may have found some on Kijiji to purchase. Just want to know from those who are going and have tickets, what colour are the tickets by day this time? I want to make sure I get real ones. Thanks!

Bcteagirl

Ladies! I am happy to announce that I have more tickets to give away for the upcoming Toronto Estee Lauder sale (Markham)! The catch is you need to be able to come out in the rain to get them, either anytime tonight, or tomorrow after 7:30. It is walking distance from Lawrence subway station. So Wednesday or Thursday. There is no Friday pickup. As we have packages going missing lately, I can't leave any for you to pick up in the foyer either.

I have multiple tickets for Fri, Sat Sun (March 4,5,6).
*If* you can come pick up tonight (24th) or tomorrow night (25th), please PM me (1)the date you want tickets for, (2)day/time you can pick up the tickets, (3)how many tickets you would prefer, and (4)a phone number I can call you at and (5) first name. Please be sure to include all of these. I am saving for a trip to Europe right now so won't be attending. Just starting dinner and will check back. I may open up more pickup dates, but I think I am going to be out a lot next week.

Have fun ladies! I hope to see pictures of your hauls later!

Last edited:

1blackcat

Wish I saw your post earlier. I usually get tickets through work, but the person who arranges it is off on vacation. Is it true that you can be denied entry at the door if you buy tickets from someone? Can they actually tell? Someone told me this recently.

Latest posts