Foundations With Yellow Undertones

Bootyliciousx

Besides Mac what other brands make foundations with yellow based undertones are out there? Mac turns my skin orangey or makes my skin look dirty.

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
Besides Mac what other brands make foundations with yellow based undertones are out there? Mac turns my skin orangey or makes my skin look dirty.

Hey there!
If you are warm or yellow toned and the NCs turn orangy or yellow on you then give the NWs a try. This is the *same exact* issue I had and I am now using NW40 and my skin looks just right and even-toned, which is what a foundation is supposed to do. It did NOT turn orange either!!!

devin

makeup forever face and body foundation is nice and i have heard nothing but good things about Becca's foundation.
smiles.gif

Mango

Vasanti cosmetics also makes foundation for yellow skintones.

I haven't actually tried the foundation as yet. I think MUA might have some reviews.

Check out www.vasanticosmetics.com

Its a Canadian company which ships online orders. I believe there is also a list of which stores carry their products (also has a couple of free-standing stores).

Hope this helps.

hyperRealGurl

Lancome fndn also has yellow undertones..... fndn has been hard for me....... most other fndn look pink or orange on my skin...... excpet MAC

Jennifer Mcfly

When Loreal came out with HIP line I remember hearing alot of the ladies who tried it say that they were very yellow...so maybe you could check them out. I haven't tried them but I remember hearing mostly that they had alot of yellow undertones in the foundations.
smiles.gif

Good Luck!

aziza

I was perusing Tia Williams (http://www.shakeyourbeauty.com ) blog the other say and she made an entry about Sam Fine and Black Opal's stick foundations. Turns out that they're his favorite and they're only $8.95
clap.gif
The only downside is that they're hard to find in stores. The search feature on the Black Opal sucks but you could always order a few online. 10 (or 11) shades are available so I'm going to order a few and test em' out if I can't find them over here. Check out the reviews on MUA and this site: http://www.allurebeautysupply.com/BL...p_147-514.html

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
Vasanti cosmetics also makes foundation for yellow skintones.

I haven't actually tried the foundation as yet. I think MUA might have some reviews.

Check out www.vasanticosmetics.com

Its a Canadian company which ships online orders. I believe there is also a list of which stores carry their products (also has a couple of free-standing stores).

Hope this helps.

Thank you =)

nickaboo

I used to have the same problem with foundations turning orange on me, until I tried out Chanel's Teint Fluide Universel in #40 Beige (not sure what the equivalent is in the States). It's definitely yellow-based, but a wee bit of pink in it to help neutralise any extremely yellow tones. Perfect match for me (Asian descent, yellow/neutral undertones, NC30-35).

User67

Prescriptives makes really good foundations with yellow undertones that don't turn orange. I just recently purchased their Anywear powder foundation in Beige & I'm really happy with it. I'm an NC42 in Studio Fix Fluid & the Beige is a perfect match. I actually wear it over the SFF for extra coverage.

ette

I have yellow/olive undertones and Armani LSF in 6 works for me (C25/40), Laura Mercier Silk Creme, and MAC Studio Fix in C tones.

Anatevka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
When Loreal came out with HIP line I remember hearing alot of the ladies who tried it say that they were very yellow...so maybe you could check them out. I haven't tried them but I remember hearing mostly that they had alot of yellow undertones in the foundations.
smiles.gif

Good Luck!

ooh, yep... i was going to say... all of the H.I.P foundations have yellow undertones.

fairytale22

Alima Cosmetics is a mineral line that has a ton of yellow colors, Vincent Longo does and I think NARS does too. MAC of course has the widest selection.
smiles.gif

maxipoodle1

I think Shiseido powdery foundation is a foundation with yellow tones in it ...i really liked it and it smelled pretty good too!! ...Cargo foundatoins are pretty yellow toned too!

Latest posts