Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: E.L.F Cosmetics

Junior Member MimiStillLovesRoger's Avatar

E.L.F Cosmetics

I love their mositure gloss its really sheer and there makeup brushes are not as soft as MAC but good to have as back-ups and you cant beat them for $1.....anyone else like this line? I have yet to try the shadows..but if anyone ahs id love to hear what they are like!

I dont really care for the foundation, or the eyeshadows. I find the foundation waaay off color, it oxidizes fast on me, and the eyeshadows are SUPER fine, I pick up practically the whole thing with my brush! But the glosses are HEAVEN. Cheap, a wide array of colors, and moistuizing! E.l.f. is perfect for when you have a craving to buy a new shade of gloss, when you have only the change in your pocket!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What are your favorite ELF products?

ELF (E.L.F. or EyesLipsFace) is a dollar-an-item line available at drugstore.com or at your local target in case you're not aware.

I know some of you have used ELF stuff before, do any of you have anything that you especially like? I'm looking at the tools and lip stuff especially Let's discuss the quality of ELF as a dollar-item!!

My friend just ordred some stuff from their website, hopefully she will get it this week and I can test it out
    http://www.youtube.com/ChocolateMommy08

"Nothing will work unless you do" -Maya Angelou

i honestly dislike ELF products. the only product i like from them was the shielding lipgloss spf15 or something like that. i got that in shade grape chill.

I haven't really been wowed by a lot of ELF's makeup but I love their 4 pan palettes and eyeliner brush.

I do use their bronzer and it's nice for the price. It gives me a little bit of color and doesn't have shimmer which is my biggest issue with some bronzers.

I had ordered a bunch of their makeup from their website a few years ago before they had palettes and the lip/shadow pans. At the time, I thought it was all crap. The eyeliner ran, the soothing lip gloss was stickey and the facial whip was way too shimmery.

I did get 2 shadow pans with my last order and I haven't used them yet. However, I did swatch them on my arm and they are pretty pigmented. For $1 it's worth a try.

This line tempts me but shipping is insane, an I only want 1 or 2 things =/ meh

You can order them at drugstore.com and pair it with other things that you might like. Drugstore.com is having a free shipping over 25 dollars, so you can try without having to buy 25 dollars of elf products - they have a lot of brands.

tweezers arent half bad. i like the oasis lip plump lipgloss

i bought about..10 items a few months ago. what more can you ask for when they're only a buck each

only the eye lash curler & the re-fillable compact.

4 pan palette
    comes with a mirror as well so definately worthy at mere 1 buck!

Has anyone used or use ELF cosmetics?
    I just ordered the custom eye and cheek palettes and got them the other day, but have yet a chance to use them. Considering each item is $1, I was pretty impressed with the pigmentation of the products! So the only thing im questioning now is how long it'll stay on my skin. How was it for the ppl who used it?

i havent used their products but their brushes are AMAZING...really they r...for a buck u CANNOT GO WRONG...
    My blog:
    IMake-Up
    Come and visit me!!!

Re: What are your favorite ELF products?

I just purchased their brush roll ($10) and an eyebrow brush. The design of that brush is impressive. I'm definitely thinking a/b going back and getting more brushes, but I'm giving the Target brand a try for right now...
    "Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."
    ~Nietzsche

I really love their nail polish remover pads. No acetone or harsh ingredients, yet somehow they remove even the darkest nail polish EASILY. And they smell like orange!

THEIR BRUSHES ARE AMAZING...especially their eye brushes!!!
    My blog:
    IMake-Up
    Come and visit me!!!

i have a great amount of the elf brushes.they work great

i use the brushes as well..sadly i can only find ELF products in a store call Jacks 99 Cent store

Their 4-pan palettes are a great alternivite to MAC's. They have a built in mirror which is a definate plus and are significantly cheaper.
    XImperfect_OneX on MUA

i wished they made bigger palettes tho,,,that would be great,,maybe i should write a email....hmm...lol

Anyone happen to know where I could find ELF products in Canada? (Specifically within Vancouver). They used to be at Superstore but stopped carrying them a long time ago.

I really like the 4 pan palettes. I depot Milani e/s & put them in there & it works really well. I bought the cell phone lip gloss at Target and they were AWFUL! You got two tubes (a pinky/red one & a white iridescent one). Neither one was glossy & as soon as I tried them on, there was a strong soapy taste.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pinklady77
    I really like the 4 pan palettes. I depot Milani e/s & put them in there & it works really well. I bought the cell phone lip gloss at Target and they were AWFUL! You got two tubes (a pinky/red one & a white iridescent one). Neither one was glossy & as soon as I tried them on, there was a strong soapy taste.

i agree about those lip glosses...i think i got the same 2 glosses but for a dollar they were expendable lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sofresh
    Anyone happen to know where I could find ELF products in Canada? (Specifically within Vancouver). They used to be at Superstore but stopped carrying them a long time ago.

You can actually get these at www.eyeslipsface.com

Shipping is only $5 and it's pretty quick. They have lots of online sales too.

::blessed is the man who endures temptation::

::he shall receive the crown of life::

I actually like their lipglosses in the tube w/ splant applicator VERY MUCH. They're very much comparable to MAC lipglasses, IMO.

Their eyeliners make my life, they're $1 and they stay pretty well and go on dark, so I have about 50 in my car and purse combined. I really love their lip glosses in the tubes as well, they're really nice anddddd they taste like grape which is always a plus.

Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.)

Anyone ever purchased from this company? Looks like (at least) Target sells their products. Products are only $1 each!
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    -John Lennon

Re: Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.)

I've tried their cell phone lip glosses & they smelled & tasted like soap. I threw them straight in the garbage. I haven't tried anything else, but I have heard some good things about their brushes. I do LOVE their empty 4 pan palettes because I depot my Milani shadows & put them in there.

i use their brushes and bought some shadows recently..havent tried em yet tho.. and i just ordered a bunch of palettes lets see how long they take to arrive.

which target have u seen em in? all i see in the valley stream target is the cellphone lipglosses..ugh

i got the empty palette holders cos it was so unbelievably cheap! i got a blush colour also and its not too bad...tho not the best one i've eva tried, but then, considering how cheap it was to start with....well, i'd rather shell out a bit more for the l'oreal shine delice blushes - now that blush i like =)
    HTH =)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pinklady77
    I've tried their cell phone lip glosses & they smelled & tasted like soap. I threw them straight in the garbage. I haven't tried anything else, but I have heard some good things about their brushes. I do LOVE their empty 4 pan palettes because I depot my Milani shadows & put them in there.

Ralph Wiggum: My cat's breath smells like cat food.....

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast