Curling Iron Recommendations

Love Always Ivy

The Hot Tools Marcel is my favorite. amazing quality, heats up super hot and super fast. comes in like 8 different sizes. and CHEAP! only like 25 bucks. i got mine off of folica a while ago and im about to order some other sizes too.

glam8babe

iv just bought the Babyliss pro curl 200 and its well cheap (£13) so about US $26 but probably be cheaper over there (if thats where your from lol i dont know)

but its amazing... yes its cheap but its VERY good quality

rachybloom

Has anybody ever used the T3 Tourmaline Twirl? They're pretty pricey, but Amazon has them for $120. I want to get the 1 inch but I don't know if it's worth it. I have dead straight hair that's fine but I have a lot of hair overall. I have the Hot Tools ones that are purple and I'm not at all impressed! Can anybody help me decide if I should splurge on a T3 or keep looking?

MAC_addiction<3

i use my ghd straightening irons ot curl my hair and they work wonderss
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

holy guacamole frijole.

HerStyler 3 part curling iron.
41YJcpmsa6L._SS400_.jpg

^THIS
is my favorite hair appliance ever!!!
I love it WAY MORE than my Enzo Milano!
It gets hotter than my Enzo, has 2 heat settings, a longer handle and a longer barrel. And the best part is it comes with 3 interchangeable, different sized barrels! I've had this for a few days and it is simply amazing! The barrels change up just fine, too. I was afraid it'd be kinda cheap, but I figured if it's anything close to my Enzo, I'd be happy. I did NOT expect it to blow my Enzo away!

Best part was it was $80.00 on eBay, versus the ridiculous $300.00 it's supposed to retail for.

I can't say enough good things about it! If you're looking for a clipless iron I'd think about getting this
smiles.gif

It does come with a glove, but it's HUGE and the fingers are round for some reason. I don't know about you but I don't have bubble fingers! I'm sure any cloth glove you have will work. I don't use a glove since I'm experienced with these types of irons, but just thought I'd let it be known that the glove is wonky.

Skura

I have Remington and I love it
love.gif

But I'm in Europe and we don't have Hot tools so maybe this will be usefull for some European members
smiles.gif

booboo39

Enzo Milano clipless curling iron...

I just ordered the 3/4" & 1" irons yesterday and was wondering if anyone here has these and what do you think of it? Does the glove really work? I have read somewhere that you can still burn your fingers fairly easy.

MacGoddess21

CHI's ceramic curling iron. Amazing. It will curl strands of hair in 1/4 of the time it takes me with a conair or even Hot Tools and they stay in SO much better. Its expensive but worth every dime IMHO. It lasts forever too unlike their flat iron
angry.gif
. LOL

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
Has anybody ever used the T3 Tourmaline Twirl? They're pretty pricey, but Amazon has them for $120. I want to get the 1 inch but I don't know if it's worth it. I have dead straight hair that's fine but I have a lot of hair overall. I have the Hot Tools ones that are purple and I'm not at all impressed! Can anybody help me decide if I should splurge on a T3 or keep looking?

Don't do it! The T3 curling iron is a total waste of money!!! Doesn't curl worth crap and what it does, does not stay at all! It's awful... I ended up reselling mine on eBay
ssad.gif

For a cheapo drugstore brand I like Conair (they are like $12.99 at Target) and Hot Tools is what my stylist uses and is awesome! I am getting the 2" Mercal!

askme

I use and recommend the Karmin Salon Pro Clipless Curling Iron, it works amazing, I love it!! i can make beautiful, long lasting curls, the way i want :D im pretty happy with it.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts