POLL: What is your skincare regimine?

Cruella

Morning - Beyond Belief Alpha Beta Hydrox Pore Refining Scrub
Beyond Belief Alpha Beta Hydrox Oil-Free Moisturizer
Mary Kay TimeWise Eye-Cream

Evening - Mixture of olive, grapeseed & jojoba oils to cleanse, remove with washcloth
Beyond Belief ABH Oil-Free Moisturizer

litlaur

Even if you just use a basic cleanser & moisturizer, I think having a good skincare regimen can make a huge difference.

Morning:
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
Biotherm Pure Bright Toner
Biotherm Hydra-Detox eye gel
Biopur Moisturizing Matifying Fluid

Night:
Philosophy Purity
Biotherm Pure Bright toner
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for combination skin
Neutrogena spot treatment as needed

Twice weekly:
MAC Microfine Refinisher

Weekly:
Estee Lauder So Clean mask

I recently switched to a couple new items, but so far I'm happy.

Dreamergirl3

I probably have the easiest/most pathetic skincare routine! But my skin reacts well to almost anything.
Morning:
Dove bar soap to cleanse
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Night:
Dove bar soap or Eucerine(sp?) clear pore to cleanse
Sea Breeze Astringent with Salicylic Acid

The end!
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

My night definately is more complicated than the morning, hehe, guess i"m more tired then
winks.gif

MORNING:
Splash face with water, massage some cetaphil in, rinse and then Garnier Fresh moisturizer on any dry parts.

NIGHT:
Garnier Fresh eye makeup remover to get all the gunk off my eyes
Then Neutrogena Bar cleanser most of the time to wash off my face
Then depending on what I bought that round, some sort of astringent or cleansing pad
Then a light self tanner for the face, which also moisturises

Then ever other day I use an exfoliating scrub and once a week a mask
smiles.gif

jmdulock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
I try to wash every night, but I don't always. I'm terrible for falling asleep with all my makeup on. I'm sure I do it at least once a week. Fortunately, I never have breakouts. In the mornings I just rinse and moisturize.
My skin is on the dry side, so I don't like to use cleansing products more than once a day. It seems to irritate it even more.
I use Olay cleansing cloths.

Sometimes I fall asleep with all my make up on too and I've never broken out or anything. When I wake up in the morning I look horrible, but my skin is fine.

monirock

morning:
ddf foaming cleanser, ddf glycolic toner, ddf oil free moisturizer-haha, yeah, it's a pattern

night:
ponds cold cream and then just a repetition of the day with an eye cream added and skipping the moisturizer. i have oily skin so i feel like i have to do all this stuff to control it. plus twice a week a mask. i like doing this though..i'm weird.

karen

morning:
-Oil of Olay Anti-Aging/Anti-Blemish salicylic acid wash
-witch hazel toner
-any of my many moisturisers. I switch them around. Usually either Origins A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian or Chanel Precision Age Delay Serum

night:
-philosophy purity made simple facial cleanser to remove makeup(best ever makeup remover)
-Oil of Olay clarity toner
-at night, I use a deeper moisturiser than day. again, one of my many.
-any of my eye creams

Twice a week:
-masque. either Origins You're Getting Warmer or Jaqua Pumpkin Papaya Puree Enzyme

Every other day:
-some sort of exfoliating treatment. lately, Origins Modern Friction.

dreadwaste

clinique

clinigue gentle face soap, clarifying lotion, and dramatically different moisturizing lotion. it comes in a little kit, and you use it twice a day. i dont always use it twice a day (shame on me) but its great for clearing up your skin.

user3

This post is also a rave for Serious Skin Care, Aloette DHC products and 1 Murad product!!!

So it's been almost a month of me using their products. For a month is plenty of time for me to know if a product will work for my skin. It allows me to see if it will cause breakouts and what the products will do for me.
I've been using their Skin Renew Kit
I just placed a 2nd order for the kit because it's cheaper to get the products that way and it has everything I love.
The only two products I don't really use is the A-Cream SPF 30 with Peptides and the A-Force with Peptides. Still it's cheaper to get the kit and I figure this summer while by the pool I will use them more.

Anyways, you all know I don't dance around and make things seem like cotton candy and bubblegum. I tend to really hold back on face products. I like to give them enough time to work or not work. At first my face went through some purging. Nothing really bad but when is purging a beautiful thing? I stuck to the routine and now I just love how my face looks. BTW the purging was for 2 weeks.
Of course many of know that I am using cold water to wash my face which is really helping with oilies and my pores.
This skin care routine has brought back the life and glow to my face. It's not a "you've been using chemicals on your face red glow" that I usually get from products. It's a rosy cheek fresh faced glow. I finally have color back in face. When I turned 28 my face just lost all it's color. Hitting 30 made me realize I needed and wanted that glow back.
I have been testing out different products only to become very unhappy with the results.

While my skin is not in perfect condition it's not the mess it was back in Jan.
I also use 2 products from DHC which have really helped too! My face tends to hate toners. Any toner I've ever used just tears at my skin and makes the acne worse. I had switched to using the Evian water spray but it just didn't seem to do enough. I had used the DHC micro spray once before and thought I would give it another try. The first time I had it I only got to use it about 3 times because I lost it on a trip. It's not just water. It also has green tea, thyme, and houttuynia extracts. I use it day and night after cleansing or anytime my face feels it needs a refresh.
The other product isAcerola Gel.
This baby is packed with Vitamin C and since it's a gel it doesn't make my face oily. I've been very pleased with using this as my daily moisturizer.

The products that I use by Aloette have helped ease fine lines and keep my skin balanced after using Retin A gel given to me by my derm. The aloette has NOTHING to do with the results of less acne and a brighter complexion but it has helped with moisture balance and fine lines.

My routine:
Morning:
  • SSC A-Wash
  • DHC micro spray
  • Murad Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment (this has nothing to do with the results of my face but I will say it's helped my eye area!)
  • SSC Ice age applied twice around the eyes
  • DHC Acerola Gel
  • Once a week SSC Home Spa Facial Peel
Night:
  • SSC Glycolic Cleanser
  • DHC Mirco Spray
Now this where my routine changes
Everyother night I use Retin a gel given to me by my derm. When I use this I only cleanse and tone.

Any night I am not using the Retin A I switch between SSC and Aloette

SSC night:
For the 7 days I do the C-Appeal System and follow with
  • D-N-A Defy Normal Aging Facial Beauty Treatment
  • C-Repair
  • First Pressed Olive Oil Moisture Replenishing Eye Balm
Aloette night:

Cyn

Morning:
Wash with Cetaphil bar soap
dab at dark spots and lips with Vit. E
spot treat acne with Neutrogena On the Spot treatment
Moisterize with Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15

Night:
Remove makeup with Cleanse Off Oil (MAC)
Wash face with Cetaphil bar soap
Moisterize with AHA Souffle

Extras:
aspirin mask
cover spots with Vit E, put circular band-aids on spots

ruby_soho

Face wash: Lush's Aquamarina morning and night
Makeup remover: Lush's Ultrabland
Moisturiser: Lush's Skindrink at night and MAC Day SPF 15 Light Moisture, Lush Enchanted Eye Cream day and night
Face masks: Lush's Brazened Honey and Cupcake biofresh
occasional use of MAC Microfine Refinisher

Brianne

Morning:
-Purpose cleanser
-Olay moisturizer w/SPF 15 for combo/oily skin
-BenzaClin (Rx)

Night:
-Olay Daily Facials
-Retin-A Micro (Rx)
-Olay night cream (if I'm dry)

Pink_lily

Morning and Night (all Origins):

Well Off eye make-up remover
Never A Dull Moment skin-brightening wash
United State balancing tonic
A Perfect World white tea skin guardian
Balanced Diet moisturizer
Eye Doctor eye cream
Spot Remover when needed for some surpise break-outs (this is seriously the BEST STUFF EVER when it comes to making break-outs disappear quickly)

Once a week, I do some sort of mask, either an Origins I've been using for years or the St. Ives clay firming mask. I also use the Daily Facials Express wipes when I'm too lazy to wash my face, before putting on a mask, or before using a natural microdermabrasion scrub that I just discovered at Origins.

I've been using Origins products since 7th grade. I'm not about to try anything else!

professionaltart

Morning:
MAC Everyday Lotion Cleanser
Oily of Olay SPF 15 Moistrizer
depending on the morning, Fast Response Eye Cream

Night:
MAC Cleanse Off Oil
Origins Checks and Balances
Neutrogena Deep Pore Treatment

JunkaLunk

Morning:
Lush's fresh farmacy
Lush's tea tree water
Lush's enzymion
Cliniques acne spot treatment

Night:
Lush's fresh farmacy
Lush's tea tree water
Lush's enzymion
Cliniques acne spot treatment
and sometimes proactive moisturizer (with benzoyl peroxide) on the troubled spots.

extra:
Lush's mask of magnaminty
St. Ives Apricot Scrub (soon to be switched to Lush's AOBS)

Life In Return

Morning:
Oil of Olay - Daily Facials Intensives Smooth Skin Scrub
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (Sensitive Skin)

Night:
Oil of Olay - Daily Facials Intensives Smooth Skin Scrub
Night of Olay Firming Cream

And 2 - 3 times a week I use the Oil of Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Clay Mask
smiles.gif

Oil of Olay is the best!
smiles.gif

jess98765

Morning: Clinique 3 step, strobe cream
night: Makeup wipes of some sort... and then clinique 3 step, followed by additional estee lauder hydra complete lotion.

Now i'm starting to get into lush- especially their bio fresh face masks, and so i occasionaly use the crash course in skincare mask too
smiles.gif

JMKess

Morning: Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser, Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher or Bliss Steep Clean Cleansing Milk. It basically depends on what I grab. Then I use Kiehls UFM.
Body wise - Either Olay Ribbons plus Creme Ribbons, Bliss Vanilla and Bergamot Scrub or Bliss Herban Jungle Soap. Again, it depends on what I grab.
As far as lotion goes or after-shower moisturizing, I love Bliss Plum Plum Body Spray or Palmers Cocoa Butter Oil. Smells soooooooo good.

PM: Kiehls eye makeup remover and one of the above-referenced face washes - again, depends on my mood although I do favor the Olay Thermal one at night. Then Kiehls #1 Lip Balm

Jennifer

Corvs Queen

Mornings:
1) Splash warm water on face
2) Wipe Nivea Sensitive Balance Cleansing milk over face with cotton
round.
3) Use a smidge of Nivea Sensitive Balance Day Care cream with SPF on
face and neck
*If feeling oily in the mornings I will use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin only 2 squirts.

Evenings:
1) Remove Eye makeup with Nivea Gentle Eye makeup remover and cotton
round.
2) Remove makeup with Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Wipes.
3) Wash with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
4) Steam face for 2 to 3 minutes under a towel tent.
5) Apply Nivea Mattifying toner that has been in the refridgerator with
cotton round to face and neck.
6) Apply Clean and Clear Persa-gel 10 to pimples.
*At least 3 times a week I use a round face brush with Nivea Gentle Face Scrub in the shower for about 2 minutes. I also use whatever Nivea facial mask my skin needs 1 a week.

Latest posts