Guerlain discussion

Alisha1

I know right! According to this it should be out 27th March (so many reason why that date it wrong for me). Best start saving now!
th_WeAreDoomed.png

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was going to say that it would probably launch later in Canada, but now that I think of it, I was at a Guerlain counter this week and the woman did say something to me about an event they were having to celebrate the launch of this collection. I'm not usually hugely into packaging- I even get annoyed at having to pay so much more for Rouge G because of the space age tube- but the packaging on some of these is stunning, like little works of art... There goes my budget.

I know right! According to this it should be out 27th March (so many reason why that date it wrong for me). Best start saving now!
th_WeAreDoomed.png

lunadestella

Katred, have you tried Guerlain's bronzers before? I haven't and I'm super curious about the one coming out in the Inca collection. The packaging alone looks like a piece of art :)

User38

honey, I love the Guerlain scent.. it's heavenly to me and reminds me of gma when she showered.. lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
Katred, have you tried Guerlain's bronzers before? I haven't and I'm super curious about the one coming out in the Inca collection. The packaging alone looks like a piece of art :)

I haven't tried them. They scare me a little because even the lightest ones seem too bronze for me. The texture seems divine, though...

Miss QQ

I swatched the Terracotta 4 seasons last week and the texture is amazing. Guerlain has so many different bronzers, I don't know which to pick. If I can only pick one, which would be a good start? 4 seasons/moisturizing bronzer/sheer bronzing powder?

This website lets us pick our hair and skin colour and then recommends the bronzer, and we can choose depending on the level of shimmer.

http://www.terracotta-guerlain.com/guerlain/file/lvmhminisite/terracotta/en/#/terracotta/

lunadestella

Thanks Katred! My skin hasn't had a tan in years and I'm pretty proud to be a PPP lol. This helps a lot but also makes me iffy about getting the bronzer :/ Walking around super bronzed isn't something I wanna do.
I haven't tried them. They scare me a little because even the lightest ones seem too bronze for me. The texture seems divine, though...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hmmmm... Interesting! I know we're about the same colour. I'll just have to try one of these on my face, eventually. Although trust me, I do not need a new addiction...

katred, luna.. I am about NC15- MUFE HD117, Nars Gobi.. and I wear these without looking
th_crazy.gif

bis

[quote name="Miss QQ" url="/forum/thread/62889/guerlain-anyone/210#post_2096015"] I swatched the Terracotta 4 seasons last week and the texture is amazing. Guerlain has so many different bronzers, I don't know which to pick. If I can only pick one, which would be a good start? 4 seasons/moisturizing bronzer/sheer bronzing powder?

This website lets us pick our hair and skin colour and then recommends the bronzer, and we can choose depending on the level of shimmer.

http://www.terracotta-guerlain.com/guerlain/file/lvmhminisite/terracotta/en/#/terracotta/
[/quote] I have the Guerlain Moisturising Bronzing powder in 00 Makeup and like it (except the smell ;)). When looking at the 4-Seasons bronzer I thought it too dark for the most part and I rather add more than buff out. No idea though if that helps any ;)

User38

luna, Gobi is NArs foundation shade... but if you are a pale faced bronzer virgin, check out the Blondes 01 as that is the lightest bronzer I have in my Dior stuff.. I have not tried the new one, but if it's too dark I will pass.. worse if it's shimmery

bis.. I hear ya.. that is what ususally happens when we buy wrong colours.. we have to buff them to oblivion... not worth it.

Miss QQ

I have the Guerlain Moisturising Bronzing powder in 00 Makeup and like it (except the smell
winks.gif
). When looking at the 4-Seasons bronzer I thought it too dark for the most part and I rather add more than buff out. No idea though if that helps any
winks.gif
Thanks! I probably should be looking at 01 then. I don't liking buffing out or loading on more finishing powder when it gets too dark.

Latest posts