Guerlain discussion

Shars

Yay! Can't wait!
pompom.gif
Did you get your angel balls yet Naomi?

NaomiH

Wow! Did they give you an alternate tracking number? I find sometimes with overseas items it'll come through say DHL and then get transferred to USPS to be delivered.
No, just the one. I am getting a little anxious since everyone else is getting theirs already, but I'm going to hold out hope that I get them this week and it's just my PO being slow and lame.

Shars

No, just the one. I am getting a little anxious since everyone else is getting theirs already, but I'm going to hold out hope that I get them this week and it's just my PO being slow and lame.
Okay. Fingers crossed that's the case.

Shars

I just hope they aren't all scared and alone (because they're capable of emotions and stuff) and that they arrive in one piece. I'll cry if I get a bunch of broken balls.
Aww bless! They'll be like, "Have you seen our mom?". From what everyone has said, they're packed as securely as Fort Knox so hopefully they'll be intact never mind late.

Vineetha

:eyelove: Okay I am officially back to getting glosses!! The rouge parade one is glorious. It stayed on me for like 4 hours before slightly fading. And my lips feel hydrated like I have been wearing lip balm all day. I have very dry lips & that's saying something. Non sticky, pigmented and hyper glossy!! Ps: And DH seems to like it too (asked me to get gloss more often) !!! :naughty:

Vineetha

Oh I really wish you hadn't shown me that! It's GORGEOUS. Is it wrong that I think I should have it because I already have the RP lipstick?? It needs a partner right?
amuse.gif
It definitely needs a partner Meddy and I am saying it again but it is glorious!!!!
poke.gif

Latest posts