Guerlain discussion

Tushik

Here is the information about Spring collection! Enjoy))) http://1beautynews.ru/2014/12/06/vesennyaya-kollekciya-makiyazha-guerlain-makeup-collection-spring-2015-pervaya-informaciya/

allthingsglam

Here is the information about Spring collection! Enjoy))) http://1beautynews.ru/2014/12/06/vesennyaya-kollekciya-makiyazha-guerlain-makeup-collection-spring-2015-pervaya-informaciya/
o wow these look nice may be my first balls so angelic I can't wait I'm getting those for sure

Audrey C

http://1beautynews.ru/2014/12/06/vesennyaya-kollekciya-makiyazha-guerlain-makeup-collection-spring-2015-pervaya-informaciya/
The Medium Meteorites compact and the Angelic Radiance pearls will be mine. The day they launch at Shoppers. By then I expect I'll have enough points to get both at no cost.
love.gif

laurennnxox

Interesting!! The palettes look sooo pretty, but I'm not much of a pastel shadow kind of girl. I also really like the look blush balls, but not so much the cherubs on the packaging. :( hmm, wonder what I'll pick up from here. Perhaps the compact!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh boy. I'm not normally into pastel shadows, but I love the colour blends in these. Plus I have a lot of trust in Guerlain shadows. So potentially both palettes and the happy pink balls for me.

Medgal07

So potentially both palettes and the happy pink balls for me.
Absolutely! I love a palette that presents shadows that I would otherwise not have paired, but once applied, yield an amazing result. I'm definitely game for these!!!

beautyjunkie12

Only the Meterorites compacts I will be buying. The eye quads are just far too cool toned for my nc45 skintone.And the balls....on the fence...the cardboard packaging isn't screaming;"Buy me!"lol

Medgal07

Only the Meterorites compacts I will be buying. The eye quads are just far too cool toned for my nc45 skintone.And the balls....on the fence...the cardboard packaging isn't screaming;"Buy me!"lol
The cardboard packaging is sturdier than you might think, and it's also easy on the eyes. I had a similar reaction with Météorites Perles, Perles Du Paradis, but ate my
words when I purchased it.

I would like to try the compact, as well.

beautyjunkie12

[COLOR=0000FF] The cardboard packaging is sturdier than you might think, and it's also easy on the eyes.  I had a similar reaction with  Météorites Perles, Perles Du Paradis, but ate my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   words when I purchased [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]it.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I would like to try the compact, as well.[/COLOR]
I'll have to personally play with those balls before I make my final decision. I don't know about you but I've been using my Holiday balls every single day since receiving them.My poor Dore Meteorites are jealous.lol

Medgal07

I'll have to personally play with those balls before I make my final decision. I don't know about you but I've been using my Holiday balls every single day since receiving them.My poor Dore Meteorites are jealous.lol
girlhaha.gif
Forgive my silliness---that just struck me funny. I have to agree with you on the Holiday balls...I'm so loving those Météorites Perles d’Etoiles​. I don't know what it is about them, but I've been wearing them every single day for the past week, and today, as well. I've amassed 6 different Météorites within a very brief timeframe, and here I'm stuck on one. I told myself that I'd stop at 7, a different kind for every day of the week. I have one left to purchase. That said, hands down, the Météorites Perles Blanc De Perle 00 remain my absolute favorites, but I seem to reserve those for special occasions.

beautyjunkie12

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Forgive my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]silliness---that just struck me funny.  I have to agree with you on the Holiday balls...I'm so loving those Météorites Perles[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]d’Etoiles[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]​.  I don't know what it is about them, but I've been wearing them every single day for the past week, and today, as well.  I've amassed 6 different Météorites within a very brief timeframe, and here I'm stuck on one.  I told myself that I'd stop at 7, a different kind for every day of the week.  I have one left to purchase.  That said, hands down, the Météorites Perles[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Blanc De Perle 00[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] remain my absolute favorites, but I seem to reserve those for special occasions.[/COLOR]
LOL. I was grocery shopping with my husband the other day and he asked me "What balls are you wearing today because your skin has a nice warm glow?" And the woman behind us looked at us kinda shocked. He had to clarify to her what he was talking about because she was giving us serious stink eye.Luckily she lightened up and found it humorous. So sometimes I have to watch my beauty lingo in public. Thank goodness for Specktra...at least we all understand it.lol. I'm stopping at 7 as well but knowing how Guerlain they will continue to produce outstanding LE Météorites and we'll probably exceed our limit.

Medgal07

LOL. I was grocery shopping with my husband the other day and he asked me "What balls are you wearing today because your skin has a nice warm glow?" And the woman behind us looked at us kinda shocked. He had to clarify to her what he was talking about because she was giving us serious stink eye.Luckily she lightened up and found it humorous. So sometimes I have to watch my beauty lingo in public. Thank goodness for Specktra...at least we all understand it.lol. I'm stopping at 7 as well but knowing how Guerlain they will continue to produce outstanding LE Météorites and we'll probably exceed our limit.
That's really funny BJ!!! Like you, I'm pretty sure I'll exceed my 7-Météorites limit too---who am I kidding?
girlhaha.gif

Shars

I've started looking at them but haven't heard too much buzz about them.

I just ordered one last night, 304 Air Kiss, which is supposed to be consistent w/the Pantone color of the year, Marsala

Shars, I would definitely start with the Rouge Gs first. They're pretty amazing!
I was contemplating getting your beloved Rouge Parade with my Sephora GC (which I finally got thanks to their facebook CS reps) but it seems to have gone out of stock last night/today.

Quote: Originally Posted by beautyjunkie12

LOL! That is a funny story!

Medgal07

Thanks! That's helpful.

How do you find the shines and the automatiques? Are they pigmented?

Oh wow. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been totally sold on them from swatches I've seen but the packaging is so gorgeous it's a shame. That said, I prefer pigmented lipsticks to sheer lipsticks so maybe that's why I've been a bit hesitant.
I was contemplating getting your beloved Rouge Parade with my Sephora GC (which I finally got thanks to their facebook CS reps) but it seems to have gone out of stock last night/today.

LOL! That is a funny story!
It was gone from Sephora last night, but I highly recommend this as an alternative: http://www.sephora.com/rouge-g-de-guerlain-l-extrait-P375747?skuId=1446582

Latest posts