Guerlain discussion

Kaidan

Gigolo AND Madame Batifole?! My two lippy unicorns along with Greta.
sigh.gif
Gigolo and the three Madame Rouge G's are available. I guess the Madame Rouge G's didn't sold out because they didn't have a display for that collection and they were mixed with the other Rouge G's because the Madame Rougit blush was also available until a week ago. It doesn't help that they're also known by number only instead of the name. ;) If it weren't by curiosity swatching random shades while I was getting a makeover, I wouldn't have ever known they were still around.

Shars

Gigolo and the three Madame Rouge G's are available. I guess the Madame Rouge G's didn't sold out because they didn't have a display for that collection and they were mixed with the other Rouge G's because the Madame Rougit blush was also available until a week ago. It doesn't help that they're also known by number only instead of the name. ;) If it weren't by curiosity swatching random shades while I was getting a makeover, I wouldn't have ever known they were still around.
Where, what, when? I've been looking all over for Madame Batifole as well.

Kaidan

Where, what, when? I've been looking all over for Madame Batifole as well.
The Sears Guerlain counter at Plaza Las Americas, San Juan, Puerto Rico has those shades. If you or Naomi want MB or Gigolo then let me know to see if I can help you ladies out.

beautycool

Hi ya have just caught up on this thread not caught up on anymore atm Lovely swatches of them lippys :) My friend ordered from sephora for me the Xmas lipstick limited ed the red one with the 20 dollars off from sephora :))) as she wanted something to I thought she may well use her account so she can xollect points too :))) but I won't have that till after Christmas now As it won't reach the uk So I prob be getting it jan sometime :) I am so glad I had the code VIB as I wouldn't of got it otherwise plus I didn't have much money in the first place to be spending But because it was back in stock I was so so tempted again :)))) to buy it So got it :) Hope you ladies have a wonderful Christmas Just incase I'm not on here :) Xxxxxxxxxx

NaomiH

Gigolo and the three Madame Rouge G's are available. I guess the Madame Rouge G's didn't sold out because they didn't have a display for that collection and they were mixed with the other Rouge G's because the Madame Rougit blush was also available until a week ago. It doesn't help that they're also known by number only instead of the name. ;) If it weren't by curiosity swatching random shades while I was getting a makeover, I wouldn't have ever known they were still around.
Oh I wish my Sears sold Guerlain! I don't think we even have any counters in the state that sell anything besides the perfumes.

NaomiH

The Sears Guerlain counter at Plaza Las Americas, San Juan, Puerto Rico has those shades. If you or Naomi want MB or Gigolo then let me know to see if I can help you ladies out.
You're an angel and I might take you up on that if I get my job situation worked out soon!

laurennnxox

Finally tried on Greta, and it's instantly my favorite Rouge G!! I totally forgot to take a photo! Maybe I'll wear her again today to my Secret Santa Party :)

Medgal07

Finally tried on Greta, and it's instantly my favorite Rouge G!! I totally forgot to take a photo! Maybe I'll wear her again today to my Secret Santa Party :)
Greta escaped me, but I'm watching closely for her to reappear! Is it possible that she could knock my beloved Rouge Parade
out of first place???

Shars

Ahh okay. That's so nice of you to offer. I'll let you know if need be. I have a friend that's passing through PR on a cruise next week so may ask her to check it out if she has time.

laurennnxox

Greta escaped me, but I'm watching closely for her to reappear! Is it possible that she could knock my beloved Rouge Parade
out of first place???
I actually picked her up in stores at Saks, by pure chance! (Before noticing she was back in stock... and then quickly back out of stock.) I was looking at the Rouge G's with the SA and saw Greta and was like: "SOLD!" No hesitation! She might still be available online there, I'm not sure. I actually love Greta much more than RP! They're both stunning reds, but Greta is a bit more deeper, and thus more my favorite type of red. :)

Medgal07

I actually picked her up in stores at Saks, by pure chance! (Before noticing she was back in stock... and then quickly back out of stock.) I was looking at the Rouge G's with the SA and saw Greta and was like: "SOLD!" No hesitation! She might still be available online there, I'm not sure. I actually love Greta much more than RP! They're both stunning reds, but Greta is a bit more deeper, and thus more my favorite type of red. :)
I do appreciate a dark cherry red, which is how Greta is described. It will be back in stock and she will be mine.
I'm not worried. I'm making room for her arrival.

girlhaha.gif

allthingsglam

:cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]Alright Glammy!  I love Rouge Parade gloss.  This is a good one for you too---It'll look great on your [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]lips!!!![/COLOR]
Awwww thanks medgal I can't wait to try it I was trying to be a badgirl today leather jacket and mac new gunner lipstick my lips are stain purple lol I will try it soon

Latest posts