Guerlain discussion

BadBadGirl

Re: Guerlain anyone?

Capspock (or anyone else) can you take a picture of the KissKiss lip stuff? I'd like to see how shiny it is.

martygreene

The terracotta bronzers and kohls are amazing. The bronzers are neutral based, so they work fairly universally without giving the orange tone which you often get with bronzers. The kohls are just perfection. They took an old standard, and didn't change it, which is wonderful.

Love Always Ivy

i was looking at guerlain in sephora today. the packaging is unique looking. maybe ill give them a go next time.

what do you guys reccomend?

Dark_Phoenix

My sister in law, who lives in Tehran, bought an entire box of the powder kohl liner... all in black. She's like obsessed with all their stuff, though in smaller quantities.

I like meteorites, Divinora Liquid Liner, and KissKiss Lipstick in Rose Desir.

DirtyPlum

I bought one of their Kiss Kiss gloss stick thing in vanilla beige - its soooo lush
smiles.gif

I went to the counter to actually look for a bronzer cos Ive read in mags that they are known for doing the best bronzers?? is this true? im an nc40 and am looking for a subtle (not too shimmery) bronzer...the SA was off ill so I wasnt able to ask for any help... which bronzer do u guys recommend?

Their LE pearly sun powders look sooo lush and the packaging is HOT! I was soooo confused....help anyone???

Kuuipo

I can't live without Beige Strauss Kiss Kiss Lipstick. Only our Sephora carries it, they have very little Guerlain and the dept stores have nothing at all. I generally loathe frosts, but this is very....luminous.

Aurynn

I love their terracotta bronzer. I have it in 01, which is the lightest shade of their moisturizing and long lasting bronzer.
Love, love, love it. I wear it daily
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

I took the plunge and bought a few things from them for which I have to say I am pleased with - I bought:

Kiss Kiss lip lift (primer) - have to say the best lip primer I have tried!

Teracotta Indian BronzePearly Sun powder LE (only wearable on occasions/evening)

Teracotta Light sheer bronzing powder - has shimmer to it also, not as much as the above tho - gorgeous but some may not like how shimmery it is.

and then cos I need a totally matte, light bronzer I popped across to E Lauder and bought their bronzer in soft matte... its perfect for me and Ive been reaching for this nearly every day.

miss_bailey

Anyone used their new Mascara? The gold one that comes with two brushes, one for your lower lashes and the other for the your upper lashes? Im thinking about buying it buts its a little exy so opinions would be appreciated.

kaddy

I have les météorites and La poudre c'est moi.
Both are very good and the packaging is cool indeed.

Might get the Khôl soon.

glam8babe

i really wanna try their products but whenever i go to the counter i never know what to buy... their lipsticks look lovely and i love the packaging of everything but i have no idea!

DirtyPlum

ooh.. me too, I saw the mascara on their website and was really intrigued. I am due another mascara purchase v soon so will deffo pick it up as my next one. Will post back once I have used it.

Glam8... Ive heard they are best and known for their bronzers so started with that. They have lovely shades in the Kiss Kiss sheer lipsticks...

kristina ftw!

This is one of my mom's favorite makeup lines. This, and MAC
tong.gif

I always borrow her Guerlain Teracotta Tan Booster bronzer, haha. It's so beautiful! The packaging of everything is amazing, too.

crystalic_oxyge

i really love guerlain. now, since ive got some tan i use the tan boosting bronzer in medium every day. i love it, its the best bronzer ive ever tried!
meteorites in mythic are wonderful to add some shimmer to the face in the evening....
i also own the golden mascara... or whatever it is and the golden lipgloss from the forever gold collection.
but i HATE HATE HATE the loose khol............. or i just cant use it
ssad.gif

there is so much falloff.... and i have to dip in the wand a thousand of times before i get a line on my lid. its never straight, and as i said... the whole fall off makes me crazy. can it be that im doing something wrong? is there a special rule for this thing? lol ^

MissCreoula

I like the Terracota Bronzer (however I can only use this in the winter when I'm a bit drier or else I'll look oily if used in the summer). But would love to try the KissKiss l/s & after reading a few comments I'm lemming it.

i've got several meteorites, loose khol powder terracota, pressed powder Les Violettes, limited edition Elixir, and i'm absolutely in love wz their foundation fleur de teint (matt), i have a feeling tht i've forgotten smth..but just can't remember what))

blazeno.8

I love their eye products, especially their loose eye khols. I have one of their terracotta lip glosses and ever since I found MAC I never looked back (that's right I still have to use some of it). I had the chance to try their skincare line (moistureizers and what not) and it felt reaaaally good... except for the price, so I passed.

Krasevayadancer

I have the dual ended mascara and I really like it. The little brush is good at getting in the inner corners and the bottom lashes

Basically for me this lifts/lengthens/curls and separates!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I have the dual ended mascara and I really like it. The little brush is good at getting in the inner corners and the bottom lashes

Basically for me this lifts/lengthens/curls and separates!

this sounds great
greengrin.gif
might have to give it a go
im due for a new mascara

Latest posts