Guerlain discussion

fur4elise

If you have never tried guerlain bronzers i think you should try something from the permanent range

Okay Guerlain Bronzing Queen! You help Elegant quite successfully with all things bronzer ;) If I was to splurge on a 4 Seasons which would you steer me too? NC 40-45 / EL Double Wear 43C Soft Tan girl.

Oh and I am totally in love with the Rouge G lippies! If I'm gonna go high end I want beautiful packaging! :heart: Too me these are a work of art, super stylish. I have nothing like it in my collection...Yay or Nay? Color suggestion? Louboutin is the other gorgeous packaging on my radar. Again pulling a little work of art out of the evening bag is such a thrill!

p.s. SsshhhSssssh! Don't tell the low buy ladies...lol!

Last edited:

Alysse011

p.s. SsshhhSssssh! Don't tell the low buy ladies...lol!

Caught you :wavey:

I'm with you though. I've purchased some amazing splurges lately.

I was hoping for bronzing balls too. Oh well. I have some that are more bronzey from winter a couple years ago (2014?). The case on the LE bronzers sounds so nice!

fur4elise

Caught you :wavey:

I'm with you though. I've purchased some amazing splurges lately.

I was hoping for bronzing balls too. Oh well. I have some that are more bronzey from winter a couple years ago (2014?). The case on the LE bronzers sounds so nice![/QUOTE}

:naughty:(No no no!) LOL! DANG! I got busted! No trigger has been pulled yet ;) Just a growing :heart: list...I have no bronzing balls...yet. Think I should start with the 4 seasons if I'm gonna be naughty.

Icecaramellatte

The Pause d'Ete bronzer is up on Nordies. I'm not sure I want it anymore. The description says the bronzer portion is Natural Brunettes. I still want that Magnifica one though.

Shars

yes!! It is 03!! :)

That's a shame! That will do nothing for me lol.
I didn't realise it came with the brush.... makes the $80+ a little easier to bear despite the fact that their brushes are crap. Ah well. Hopefully the NM exclusive one is one I can wear.

GreenEyedAllie

Ugggghh. Why couldn't they bring this out in different shades. You're worried it may be too dark and I'm certain it'll be too light to bronze for me. It's like they don't want our monies lol.

Seriously! Apparently only medium-toned beauties bronze.

Latest posts