Guerlain discussion

Monsy

yes that's my photo

fyi it has VERY strong scent to those sensitive to scented makeup/skincare items. it has the same scent like jolie teint powder but like 5x stronger

JerseyGirl

It's gorgeous! Did you get the other one too? I'm sorry I wasn't sure the other one was out already. What do you think of the color? Does the scent dissipate while wearing it? I usually don't mind scented powders, scented lipsticks make me crazy. The terra cotta scent is so nice anyway I don't mind wearing it.

Monsy

I didn't get the one with the red rubber if you are talking about that one. Usually those are just permanent shades in special packaging.

I haven't tried on skin and I don't think I will be able for a week or so. Sorry I am no help there.

shadowaddict

That's a really pretty design. It's way too dark for me & I really don't use bronzers.

I already have have a ton of pretty things I never use.

Monsy

Gosh, that's such a pretty design but it does look very dark. It's a great swatch though--it really helps you see the quality of the bronzer. What do you think of it Monsy? Too deep for us, or because it's variable with the center lighter piece it is ok?

honestly have no idea. maybe with a light hand?

KiKi Kontour

This summer i shall join the elite group of beauties who have coveted bronzers from guerlain in their possession. To those before me...I don't know which shade to grab yet so I'm gonna skip pass those n get the 4 seasons in Ebony...EEEK!!

Shars

This summer i shall join the elite group of beauties who have coveted bronzers from guerlain in their possession. To those before me...I don't know which shade to grab yet so I'm gonna skip pass those n get the 4 seasons in Ebony...EEEK!!

Hey Kiki, you could probably go one shade lighter. I'm around NW43/45 and Ebony is the shade that works for me. One of the quarters is actually quite dark, so it all depends on how dark you like your bronzer. That blush shade in the Ebony 4 Seasons is gorgeous, though!

patentg33k

The four seasons are genius-- enjoy it!

Latest posts