Guerlain discussion

Anahita Balsara

Just spoke to my SA at the Guerlain boutiques in Las Vegas. They are expecting it in a few weeks. They are also getting the new La Petite Robe Noir intense perfume as well. There is a new bath line with lotion, shower gel and deodorant that will be available in the next few months. I get all my Guerlain from there as they have free shipping and no tax

JerseyGirl

Just spoke to my SA at the Guerlain boutiques in Las Vegas. They are expecting it in a few weeks. They are also getting the new La Petite Robe Noir intense perfume as well. There is a new bath line with lotion, shower gel and deodorant that will be available in the next few months. I get all my Guerlain from there as they have free shipping and no tax

Thanks for the info, I'm curious about this bronzer, too. It reminds me of one from a few years ago... "Or" something... My local Sephora doesn't carry Guerlain fragrance any more and the local department store counters only have a limited range of their fragrances. They never had any of the la petite robe noir line.

boschicka

Thanks for the info, I'm curious about this bronzer, too. It reminds me of one from a few years ago... "Or" something... My local Sephora doesn't carry Guerlain fragrance any more and the local department store counters only have a limited range of their fragrances. They never had any of the la petite robe noir line.

Oh, the Terra Ora one....I think.

GreenEyedAllie

Has anyone else noticed how Sephora had the petite noir nail polishes listed on their site (as OOS) and now they're gone completely?

Monsy

I am guessing but that might be it. because when they showed up online it said nordies exclusive and i remember thinking "my ass exclusive they are up on sephora too"

but apparently not...

fur4elise

It's Up! It's Up! At NM!
*happy dancing all around my desk at work!!!*
Guerlain Terracotta Terra Magnifica

:hide:
p.s. I was very bad last week regarding Guerlain!

I gave Jet.com a go and finally ordered 2 Rouge G lipsticks. Savings Success! My order came to $61.48!!! (a savings of $46) The lippies arrived in perfect condition and are beautiful. I will post later from Saturday date night ;)

Also, I discovered the Guerlain Terracotta Pause D'Ete powder on beautytheshop.com for $54.23. I'll be getting that packet tomorrow and will report back on condition etc.

p.s.s. No more makeup for me for a while! I may even return my unopened ABH MR palette because I was so bad! Bad Elise Bad!

Last edited:

Latest posts